Author Topic: A question about the collision model ?? (no not a gripe)  (Read 4272 times)

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
Re: A question about the collision model ?? (no not a gripe)
« Reply #120 on: January 16, 2010, 01:13:44 PM »
And it has auto control. It also has easy mode. What rooms are more occupied on hyper lobby.
The easy mode rooms or full realism.

It's mostly a 50/50 split, with almost nothing in the middle.  I hate full-switch (no icons), and I hate the rooms with the wonder-woman view.  It's a big reason for why I still play AH.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #121 on: January 16, 2010, 07:04:26 PM »
Stiglr: Once again you show your  how little you do know about AH have you ever tried even played AH. We have had pitch/RPM control since the beginning.  And besides this hole drift off collision topic is so typical of you grinding your ax. Why are you here, jealous that no one else really wants to play with you?

HiTech

Offline Stiglr

• Persona non grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #122 on: January 16, 2010, 07:26:17 PM »
Yeager spouts the usual gamer party line...

I for one simply have no desire for the level of realism advanced engine management brings.  Not that I would hate it but.....all I want is to play the game, have some fun learning about history and air machines,

Right. You're a GAMER, not a sim fan. As for learning about history and air machines, guess what: the equipment and systems that were in them, and that had to be manipulated by the pilot in flight and in combat... that's part of LEARNING. You do get that, don't you?

It's a simple fact that the "marketing decision" to eschew this sort of thing is a big dodge. The people who whine the loudest have never even tried it. Instead, they'd rather defend their comfortable gamer abstractions by droning on with this doomsday, "Oh, if we actually had to manage engines, half our subscriber base would disappear over night!!!  :O ).

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #123 on: January 16, 2010, 09:34:57 PM »
By Stiglr, I have enough of the attacks on me and everyone here.

HiTEch

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: January 16, 2010, 09:48:26 PM »
By Stiglr, I have enough of the attacks on me and everyone here.

HiTEch

You know, I think his attacks on you and your product, and on your customer's opinions, may actually have the effect of strengthening the attachment of your customers to your product. 

His "arguments" definitely seem to cause an "us" vs "him" polarization, with not many (if any?) folks joining his "side".

Kind of ironic.  And, I'd imagine, the last thing he intended.  He's obviously not here to drum up business for you, or support for your business. 

MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2010, 11:35:58 PM »
I cant speak for everyone, but the more garbage that spews from Stiglr mouth, the more I am content with staying here, and less to giving TW another try. I've been playing AH now for almost 4 years, and I can't think of any online game that has such a great community, and excellent customer support and owner customer interaction.

IMO, Stiglr is jealous of this.  Perhaps HTC should give Stigma another 2 week trial, I know I'd love to blast him from the sky, actually pretty sure there'd be a line.

Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver