Author Topic: collisions bug exploit??  (Read 4226 times)

Offline Exmoor

• Zinc Member
collisions bug exploit??
« on: January 18, 2010, 08:44:27 PM »
 I have had enough of getting rammed by others and get the message XX collided with you and I get towered, this evening I watched a BF109 rams a fellow squad mate in an A20 squad mate dies, next he turns and collides with me in a P38, I get towered, and a fellow squad mate watches him fly off and lands the kills. This is happening more and more often, and only one plane goes down. It’s starting to take the enjoyment out of the game. Both Pilots should be towered,
1OHIO Hellcat Fighter Group

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: collisions bug exploit??
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 08:52:31 PM »
Film?
See Rule #4

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 09:11:43 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 04:14:10 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 01:14:46 AM »
If it says "XXX collided with you" -- you take NO damage.

What's killing you is the SOB is holding the trigger down when he does it.

You're being shot down, plain and simple. Take solace in the fact the bugger probably went down as well in a suicidal attack.

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 06:52:40 AM »
I have had enough of getting rammed by others and get the message XX collided with you and I get towered, this evening I watched a BF109 rams a fellow squad mate in an A20 squad mate dies, next he turns and collides with me in a P38, I get towered, and a fellow squad mate watches him fly off and lands the kills. This is happening more and more often, and only one plane goes down. It’s starting to take the enjoyment out of the game. Both Pilots should be towered,

If it wasn't for the fact that Stigler a) would never hide behind a shade account to begin with and b) would never be caught dressed in American Iron even in a shade account, I might be wondering ...  :noid :
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 08:28:36 AM »

so, when the guy tryin to ho me, misses me on my end, by about 10 feet, b ut on his end, he sees a collision, i should go down too?

more than likely, the dude was shooting, and they went down due to that damage.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 08:59:58 AM »
I have seen alot more lately of tracers off HO's! That to me is ultimate deewbery!
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 09:09:20 AM »
so, when the guy tryin to ho me, misses me on my end, by about 10 feet, b ut on his end, he sees a collision, i should go down too?

I think this is a good point,  I don't think the OP understand the effects of lag.  Honestly I only partly understand it's role in collisions but basically you have to be aware that two people may see slightly different things in game. 

Also, yeah, it's only a game, relax.  I get upset from time to time but I try really hard to give myself a few hours to cool down and decide if I want to whine about it or not.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Kirin

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 09:20:50 AM »
I have seen alot more lately of tracers off HO's! That to me is ultimate deewbery!

Hmm, seems like a great idea to try out in my A8!  :aok
Real men fly Radial!

Offline Erkel

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2010, 10:09:48 AM »

As long as there's a way to cheat another, there's always those who will take advantage of it.  I think most of them ultimately work in the mortgage and banking industry.
What if the Hokey Pokey's REALLY what it's all about...

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2010, 10:14:35 AM »

You can still see the flash.

I can't help but laugh at the guys that are so intent on a Ho as to shove the stick as far forward as possible to get a shot at you while you trying to duck their Ho. Their brains should be splattered all over the canopy when their head hits it. That is assuming of course they have any.   :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 10:43:13 AM »
On The Money!

If it wasn't for the fact that Stigler a) would never hide behind a shade account to begin with and b) would never be caught dressed in American Iron even in a shade account, I might be wondering ...  :noid :

You are unable to collide with friendly planes........... FYI. 
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2010, 11:10:01 AM »
Yeah I got collided with so hard once I actually got whiplash.  Something has to give...   :noid
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2010, 11:25:40 AM »
Actually had a Hurrican2 pass through my ditching zeke (he tried to strafe).  I saw his cockpit dials for a brief moment as they passed through my cockpit.  Neither of us got a collision.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2010, 12:12:12 PM »

almost forgot.....if you're getting rammed, you're letting him get close to ya, which means you're trying to return the ho........stop doing that, and you'll be amazed at how little ya get rammed.

:aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)