Author Topic: WTG Rooks  (Read 4183 times)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: WTG Rooks
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2010, 07:56:12 PM »
...enough fighter perks to take an me262 up and crash it and repeat the process about 50 times, give or take 49.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2010, 08:04:42 PM »
I think we should get the generals of the three countries and end this war. It is time for peace. Then we can fly the rv8 and the super secret 747 modeled in the game. This I propose. We can call it the grnealgjr convention.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2010, 08:23:19 PM »
I think we should get the generals of the three countries and end this war. It is time for peace. Then we can fly the rv8 and the super secret 747 modeled in the game. This I propose. We can call it the grnealgjr convention.
You guys sure love razzing people.  :banana: It's like watching Frank Burns & Hawkeye, but all new material. Let them enjoy their win. When I was a 36 y/o college student and my English professor put cool smilie faces on my homework folder, I really liked it.   :rofl :bolt:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Bradman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2010, 08:29:06 PM »
I bet you drive

(Image removed from quote.)

You're either 12 or a mental midget for that snappy comeback.

Offline Bradman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2010, 08:30:26 PM »
You guys sure love razzing people.  :banana: It's like watching Frank Burns & Hawkeye, but all new material. Let them enjoy their win. When I was a 36 y/o college student and my English professor put cool smilie faces on my homework folder, I really liked it.   :rofl :bolt:

If that was the case then I would be chuckling along with them but this would be like hawkeye razzing the poor 9 year old orphan Korean kid that was wandering the camp.

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2010, 08:30:58 PM »
You're either 12 or a mental midget for that snappy comeback.
Now that was snappy!
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »
If that was the case then I would be chuckling along with them but this would be like hawkeye razzing the poor 9 year old orphan Korean kid that was wandering the camp.

Somebody feels picked on. You guys better stop. No, really...I mean it. Stop....now....wait till your father gets home!   :neener:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2010, 10:17:09 PM »
How come we can't have a smiley for a facepalm? And it's Pogues not Poguees. Poguees makes us siund like a bad Saturday morning cartoon. SlapShot, he's proud of the fact he Rooks forced 3 map changes inside 24 hours, let the boy have his fun.

Guys, give GrnEagle a break, he's just a little kid. I bet some of you tards walk around town stealing candy from little kids then laugh at them when they start to cry.

Sadly as his squaddies, you accept this repeated behavior.   That is why " Little Kids" should not be allowed to play this game.   Obviously his "adult" squaddies don't believe in policing the "little kids".   You must let your kids play with matches and knives.  

Brad, as for your last sentence, you negated your entire stance.  
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bradman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2010, 10:36:19 PM »
Sadly as his squaddies, you accept this repeated behavior.   That is why " Little Kids" should not be allowed to play this game.   Obviously his "adult" squaddies don't believe in policing the "little kids".   You must let your kids play with matches and knives.  

He's actually new to the squad so I have no idea what this repeated behavior you are talking about. If you are referring to past posts then I have no clue there either since I don't pay much attention to what is posted here. When he's flying with the squad I give him lots of latitude because of his age. Also, when did it become our duty to police the squeakers in our squad? Hell, I barely have time to play the game much less checking on the kids.

Now when it comes to Stealth then flame on. He's old enough to know better.

Brad, as for your last sentence, you negated your entire stance.  

You lost me there sparky. Guess my age is catching up to me. My point was that some here enjoy piling onto little kids when they say something they deem stupid.

You must let your kids play with matches and knives.

Actually they have outgrown matches and knives. My girls are working on Karate and shooting guns. I want them to be able to protect themselves.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2010, 10:41:05 PM »
You lost me there sparky. Guess my age is catching up to me. My point was that some here enjoy piling onto little kids when they say something they deem stupid.

What you typed in that last sentence was worse, than what anyone else posted.   Reread your post.   You'll see the blatant hypocrisy. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2010, 10:42:02 PM »
Wow, just wow. What a bunch of sour grapes. So he's happy that the Rooks won 3 in a row, that seems to be something he is enjoying. Yet quite a few of you "mature" folks come in and show your mean spirit and petty, infantile attitudes. It's a shame nothing will happen to these people. Typical internet crap.

I for one am glad GrnEagle has found something to be excited about instead of coming here and spewing his dissatisfaction about everything.

My glass is always half-full, too!  Just the wrong half...
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Bradman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2010, 10:52:29 PM »
What you typed in that last sentence was worse, than what anyone else posted.   Reread your post.   You'll see the blatant hypocrisy. 

So you think me calling adults here 'tards' is worse then them ridiculing a little kid??  :rolleyes:

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2010, 10:55:13 PM »
So you think me calling adults here 'tards' is worse then them ridiculing a little kid??  :rolleyes:

Most here would agree, yeah.   You did the same thing and refuse to accept it.   You know the whole Middle School thing:   "It's different when I do it."   Don't sit here and attempt to preach to all of those "who pig piled him", only to fall on your own sword.   

Done.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2010, 11:04:35 PM »
There are going to be so many See Rule 4's tomorrow................... :D

Mine included......... :neener:

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2010, 11:07:35 PM »
no offense but i act mature in game and take most of my anger out in the forum's and I'm older then stealth I'm 15 years old

GO JETS
proud member of the 301st fighter squad "Lonely Eagles"