Author Topic: WTG Rooks  (Read 4537 times)

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
Re: WTG Rooks
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2010, 11:11:20 PM »
no offense but i act mature in game and take most of my anger out in the forum's and I'm older then stealth I'm 15 years old

Now when it comes to Stealth then flame on. He's old enough to know better.

Saving Skuzzy time...

See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 11:13:50 PM by 5PointOh »
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2010, 11:17:13 PM »
no offense but i act mature in game and take most of my anger out in the forum's and I'm older then stealth I'm 15 years old

(Image removed from quote.)
GO JETS

Welcome to ignore as well.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bradman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »
Most here would agree, yeah.   You did the same thing and refuse to accept it.   You know the whole Middle School thing:   "It's different when I do it."   Don't sit here and attempt to preach to all of those "who pig piled him", only to fall on your own sword.   

Done.

Guess we don't see it the same way.

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member

Offline Bradman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2010, 11:38:31 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
GO JETS

You're 15?!!  :rofl  :rofl   Oh wow, You sound like you're 9 on VOX.   :rofl  :rofl

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2010, 11:43:15 PM »
When I was 15, I was working and saving money for my first car...my how times have changed.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2010, 11:45:41 PM »
Guys, give GrnEagle a break, he's just a little kid. I bet some of you tards walk around town stealing candy from little kids then laugh at them when they start to cry.

Tell us to give him a break, then you post a slam on his age?

You're 15?!!  :rofl  :rofl   Oh wow, You sound like you're 9 on VOX.   :rofl  :rofl

Who's calling the Kettle Black now?
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2010, 11:47:31 PM »
When I was 15, I was working and saving money for my first car...my how times have changed.

AH was my 15th birthday present.  I was still able to work three jobs AND stay in the top 3 of my class! 
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Bradman

• Zinc Member
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2010, 11:52:28 PM »
Tell us to give him a break, then you post a slam on his age?

Who's calling the Kettle Black now?

It wasn't meant as a slam. I was just surprised is all. Come on you gotta admit that it was a little funny that I was defending someone I thought was barely off of training wheels. Heck it could be the way his mic transmits.. I was laughing at myself not him.  :rofl  :rofl  Still chuckling over it.

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2010, 11:58:07 PM »
CRAP!!!!!

froger <------late again...... :neener:
frogs are people too

Offline PK1Mw

• Nickel Member
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2010, 01:48:21 AM »
Lol Josh top 3 cuz there were only 4 of ya in that hick town school :)

As for the squeaker gettin flamed, I don't think she had anything to do with it. I don't care if you're 15 or 50. You come to these forums and post a thread about winning the "war" you're gonna get flamed. Has nothing to do with who posted and how old they are.

But you have to admit, this particular thread had epic fail written all over it.

Offline MadHatter

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2010, 02:07:42 AM »
Sadly as his squaddies, you accept this repeated behavior.   That is why " Little Kids" should not be allowed to play this game.   Obviously his "adult" squaddies don't believe in policing the "little kids".   You must let your kids play with matches and knives.  

GrnEglJr, First of all, you're 15, you're a kid. When you raise your right hand to swear an oath to defend this country, or when you graduate college, then I'll call you a man. Oh, and get rid of the picture, you're just asking for it.

Masher, this post started off innocent. He was happy to see the resets. He was congratulating the Rooks and saying way to go. There was no reason for the insults or sarcasm. If there was no response this thread would have withered and died, and that would have been the end of it. That's why I said let him have his fun. It would have been over and done with. Second of all, I am not this kid's daddy. You want to attack somebody about accepting this behavior, you go talk to him. Since he's he's a Junior, I'm assuming there's a senior, let him deal with it. Lastly, about you're comment concerning matches and knives. WHO IN THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? You're going to cast a shadow on my ability to be a father? Let me tell you something, I learned from the best. A man who came from backwoods Michigan, stood up to an abusive father with a baseball bat in his hand. Served 20 years in the United States Air Force. Taught himself everything about computers and now owns a consulting firm, earning 205 dollars an hour on contract with the government. He earned that. Never once was I allowed to "play with matches and knives". I was always pushed to learn. I was reading Shakespeare's MacBeth in the 3rd grade. And the reason I did that was because he was and I wanted to be just like him. I pray to God that I'm half the father he was. My wife and I have been trying to have kids and we just suffered a miscarriage recently. You're comment is not appreciated, nor tolerated.
-MadHat
CO 81st Bomb Wing "Pogues"
"Carpet bombing is 100% accurate, the bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground."

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2010, 02:17:01 AM »
OK, I'll call this one IN now.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2010, 02:17:22 AM »
You cant forget the 81st Fighter Sqaudron Wild Weasle's.
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2010, 02:20:03 AM »
Oh brother :huh :confused:
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver