Author Topic: Haiti  (Read 1910 times)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: Haiti
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2010, 07:23:10 PM »
I can't find this video - link please or are you making it up.

BTW did you advocate dropping a nuke on new orleans as well?

i only advocate killing those who kill people that come to help, go to youtube, type in haitians killing aid workers, should be the third or fourth video, ill get the link for you in a second
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2010, 07:23:49 PM »
My cousins Brigade in the 82nd is inbound there to help and guard the supplies, Im in full support of helping the people out :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2010, 07:25:12 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 02:44:28 PM by Skuzzy »
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2010, 07:25:26 PM »
My cousins Brigade in the 82nd is inbound there to help and guard the supplies, Im in full support of helping the people out :salute
How was the flight over the pond?  You up in NY yet?
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2010, 07:26:28 PM »
France let that place go for a reason.  Haiti is a toejamhole.  Always has been and always will be.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2010, 07:28:35 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 02:44:42 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2010, 07:31:50 PM »
How was the flight over the pond?  You up in NY yet?
Nah I dont get there till Feb.16, Im in Lake Tahoe right now riding FRESH POWDER everyday till Sunday then Im going back to Maryland to visit all my friends at their colleges(lord Im not gunna remember much :D ) I got to fly in a 777 on the way back, We broke the speed of sound with a 220 MPH tailwind, it said we were going 780MPH wooot :D
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2010, 07:31:57 PM »
Some what right. But still, you can't blame them. No one on this earth could have predicted this earthquake would happen at this time. Also, we still have Lousisana to rebuild from Hurricane Katrina. We needed to move them to higher ground so it doesn't flood again. But hey!!! That city was a dump.

I am torn, too!

*****The different color means I am talking about Hurricane Katrina.*****

Keep in mind that New Orleans have been around over 200 years.  One event like Katrina and people think we should never rebuild it?  I guess we should never rebuild San Fransisco since it lays on earthquake ally.  
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2010, 07:37:25 PM »
Nah I dont get there till Feb.16, Im in Lake Tahoe right now riding FRESH POWDER everyday till Sunday then Im going back to Maryland to visit all my friends at their colleges(lord Im not gunna remember much :D ) I got to fly in a 777 on the way back, We broke the speed of sound with a 220 MPH tailwind, it said we were going 780MPH wooot :D
I'm jealous. Upstate NY is kind of suffering snow wise here...the ski area are good for now, but it's been warm the past couple weeks and not much snow...sucks for snowmobiling too...just got my sled fixed. :(

Cool thing about the 777!! Sounds awesome! :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2010, 07:40:10 PM »
this thread is now about cats.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2010, 07:48:36 PM »
i only advocate killing those who kill people that come to help, go to youtube, type in haitians killing aid workers, should be the third or fourth video, ill get the link for you in a second

So where's the link, or were you just making it all up?

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »
So where's the link, or were you just making it all up?
o right, sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFU50233Tdc

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2010, 07:54:10 PM »
looks like it was removed from youtube due to graphic content, however this is a VERY related vid

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2010, 08:33:44 PM »
exactly my point, a bunch of uneducated, illiterate, violent people
why should we help them?
if we can get all the homeless people in america an apartment, and a job, id be more inclined to help haiti
Well they will be here soon enough & in droves so find more apartments because they will come if things don't improve down there.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2010, 09:03:25 PM »
I guarantee same thing would (and has) happened in the US if the infrastructure suddenly disappeared and the prisons were emptied.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!