Author Topic: Best/Worst days in AH?  (Read 1953 times)

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
Re: Best/Worst days in AH?
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2010, 07:50:40 PM »
Its hard for me to beat my first day in AH back in '04. Hearing real people talking on vox, the magnitude of the arenas it was awesome. Never flew AW but had flown stand alone sims offline like european airwar and aces over pacific. AH blew me away, that's why I'm still here. Worst day was when I had to cancel account for a divorce. Not for divorce itself, but I wasn't gonna have hispeed int where I was moving. Sigh that was rough.
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2010, 08:25:51 PM »
Another Best day: last night in LWO when I took hits from P51 while flying a 262, lost 1 engine with a fuel leak, then found a flight of bombers, killed all 3 in formation, and still flew home to land said kills. Definately a good day.  :banana: :banana:
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline OSU

• Copper Member
« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2010, 08:44:13 PM »
Seems like the worst days in AH are when you can't do a darn thing. You know how you have one of those days where you can't get a break, people won't stop riding your back about something, you had a bad day at school,  :mad: you're tired, you keep walking straight into walls and door jambs and hurting yourself  :furious (this always happens to me, maybe I'm growing too fast).  And it sucks finding out you might have to give up AH for a few years (nothing bad, just the economy and good old NObama wanting to tax the crap out of us).  I get online when I'm pissed at the world and I can't even take off.  :joystick:  The best days are the ones when the whole squad is on and you don't care how many times you die, but you still have fun with your friends.  :cheers: Landing kills is fun too!  :D
If I can't win, I die. But if I win, I live. And I can't win if I don't fight.
--Mikasa Ackerman

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2010, 02:14:09 AM »
Best day..... so many...flying euro hours, good times are always handy

Worst day..... getting shot down by Gwurzel, making me the worst pilot in the game :D

Yeah but Tongs, that hardly ever happens  ;)

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2010, 07:48:08 AM »
(I actually read a text conversation two nights ago that someone couldn't sleep the night before because he got OWNED in a 1 hour, multi-sortie 1 v 1 in the DA!)  Now THAT is a bad day!!  :x

V/r
Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2010, 08:12:51 AM »
  My worst day was yesterday in a T-34 hitting a Sherman 20+ times on the turret, the side, the bottom, using AP HVAP and nothing no damage as he slowly ranged me after 6 misses and one shot BANG I'm dead.  :headscratch:

The best days are behind me I fear until I get a new Graphics card and computer to be able to compete with those with better performance. I haven't landed double digit kills in aircraft since the new version. Throw away the skills you learned as the ammo behaves differently now.
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline 38ruk

• Gold Member
      • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2010, 10:23:12 AM »
Best day :  Coming back to AH this month after almost 4 years away

Worse day :  Realizing I can no longer shoot for @#$%...... and losing easy fights because of it .

Offline tassos

• Nickel Member
      • Free Warbids Arena
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2010, 10:55:44 AM »
Best Day ROCSTAR3 Mission in AH1 Pizza,1 Mission 4 Bases Includet A1 10k base Bombed,Porked,caped and in Minutes Resuplied,I was in 1 of the C47 resup planes Mission WOW.

Worst April 2009 Morpheus got a Acident
the Death of SEpilot by a Drunken driver on Thanksgiving
Crashed by Landing 262 after 26 kills cause wire Broke on Stick (4-5 Rearms)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 10:59:13 AM by tassos »
Living Aces High from Sep 1999 as ATZE,MrROX,and from Feb 2000 as tassos
Quit: OPEN /Google:48°58'22.40"N 10°8'15.30"E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69CquvLHgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCq22Vpa18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXsVxFycRZo
Aces High be a part...

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2010, 10:57:30 AM »
Best Days... This time last year. Worst days, today.  :lol