Author Topic: Did I HO Limbo0?  (Read 5239 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: Did I HO Limbo0?
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2010, 08:49:44 PM »
(guess someone didn't read my post from earlier)   :D

I thought it was 733t buff speak for calibrating your bomb site :(
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2010, 10:56:27 AM »
was good flying but didnt really see anything that proved your point. I mean there was a lot of leftward rolling scissors there. the 2 or so times you went against the prop weren't really comparable to a low and slow duel. And as for being predictable, ACM has been around for about 90 years now. I doubt anybody will be showing much innovation, especially in a video game.

Basically if you are already committed to a rolling scissors fight as we were and already riding the envelope as we were then decided to attempt a reverse by going against the prop, chances are you will snap roll and hit a tree if you didnt get shot down by the guy going with the prop coming around on your 6.

Not saying you dont know what you're talking about just saying at that point in the fight imo a decision like that would cost u the fight.
Both the shots came off a right roll but I misunderstood what you meant earlier honestly. Your right it was a faster scissor at the time and I  used it honestly to slow down behind the guy,he wasnt picking up on what I was doing. :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2010, 12:15:10 PM »
Ill start off saying you have never flown against me so maybe I could give bighorn some tips(whos bighorn?),you just dont know.

LOL!  We do know and believe us when we say it, you giving tips to Bighorn is like a vegetarian giving a cannibal tips on how to cook meat.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2010, 12:21:20 PM »
I dont see how anyone is judging that shot without seeing the film.. lol nobody knows his speed, or the path he took before that photo. :rolleyes:

Offline MutleyBR

• Copper Member
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2010, 02:19:29 PM »
No!

And well done! :aok :salute

Mutley
"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan properly."
Nick Lapos, chief R&D pilot, Sikorsky Aircraft

"To go up, pull the stick. To go down, pull the stick back harder..."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2010, 03:11:33 PM »
LOL!  We do know and believe us when we say it, you giving tips to Bighorn is like a vegetarian giving a cannibal tips on how to cook meat.

ack-ack
I dont know him so honestly Im ignorant about his flying style, Im always open to advice/tips.....I was just pointing out something I found as being an easy way for someone to kill you, If you watched the films Tw9 posted you see he does a similar move I did during the fight I posted...it gave him an edge in those scissors...What I wasnt thinking about was the speed the fight was at which Tw9 was talking about.....thats why I corrected myself. Do you have a problem with that? or just me :noid
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2010, 05:52:33 PM »
Don't concern yourself with Limblo! He's a sweetheartbag :aok :aok

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2010, 06:13:30 PM »
I dont see how anyone is judging that shot without seeing the film.. lol nobody knows his speed, or the path he took before that photo. :rolleyes:

lol the film is posted in the very beginning of thread numbnuts  :aok  :rofl :joystick:
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2010, 07:52:17 AM »
I dont know him so honestly Im ignorant about his flying style, Im always open to advice/tips.....I was just pointing out something I found as being an easy way for someone to kill you, If you watched the films Tw9 posted you see he does a similar move I did during the fight I posted...it gave him an edge in those scissors...What I wasnt thinking about was the speed the fight was at which Tw9 was talking about.....thats why I corrected myself. Do you have a problem with that? or just me :noid

lol if u are talking about the move i made at the beginning of the fight, it was actually a mistake and nearly got me killed. I was in a very bad state early on in that fight because of that. He had a shot on me if you notice when he came around. I'm guessin he might have thought the window for it wasnt that great and didnt want to risk it. For some reason he passed on it. Maybe thinking he could work a better solution.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2010, 08:06:27 AM »
lol if u are talking about the move i made at the beginning of the fight, it was actually a mistake and nearly got me killed. I was in a very bad state early on in that fight because of that. He had a shot on me if you notice when he came around. I'm guessin he might have thought the window for it wasnt that great and didnt want to risk it. For some reason he passed on it. Maybe thinking he could work a better solution.

He passed because he was never there for the kill. 

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2010, 08:27:18 AM »
Ill start off saying you have never flown against me so maybe I could give bighorn some tips(whos bighorn?),you just dont know. Second the first bolded area....they say that about 109s as well because it bleeds E, but when used right it can also give you angles :aok That shot was on the second merge.....he didnt get anything there on you angles speaking, you were below him with your nose in great position to have a huge advantage coming out of the initial merge and into the scissors that would soon come. This has been said before these shots are all just an opinion to his their own, I still think its weak and is a path of least resistence in winning a fight. :salute

I guess you don't know either one of the pilots. Creton is not the kind of guy you want to give any edge to when dueling and you can rest assured that he won't give any edge to you either.

Had TW presented the same shot to Creton ... Creton would have taken it. Had TW passed on the shot, Creton probably would have been pissed cause he knew for sure he blew the merge and should have been taken out. When dueling guys like Creton you take the shot when it presents itself ... as always, there are lots more planes in the hanger to try and do it again. Creton can take what you may perceive a "good situation" or advantage and before you know it ... your dead.

And ... all the above applies to Bighorn too.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2010, 08:59:34 AM »
I flown against Creton acouple times, exchanged acouple of kills and deaths with him but never had it be in a shot like that, normally it came during scissors later in the fight.

:salute
DFC Member
"Yikes"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2010, 09:04:05 AM »
Ill start off saying you have never flown against me so maybe I could give bighorn some tips(whos bighorn?),you just dont know.

:confused: 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2010, 09:38:38 AM »
He passed because he was never there for the kill. 
  what do u mean? just curious. like blacked out? or maybe his nose was too high and couldnt see me? can never know for sure but from my pov looked like he had a shot

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2010, 10:41:37 AM »
  what do u mean? just curious. like blacked out? or maybe his nose was too high and couldnt see me? can never know for sure but from my pov looked like he had a shot

Most of the time he will would drag the fight out as long as he could instead of taking a shot that might only cause oil damage or a PW.  If he thought he could make you explode he would fire, but if as you said he was not sure it was a kill shot, he'd rather see the fight to the end than end it with a PW or oil, rad etc.