Author Topic: How Sad.....  (Read 8582 times)

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
Re: How Sad.....
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2010, 07:04:46 PM »
You'd be better off asking someone who flies it regularly... I'd be happy to help you in general, though. On the occasions that I'm on :lol

Which will be about now...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:14:41 PM by Motherland »

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2010, 07:06:59 PM »
You'd be better off asking someone who flies it regularly... I'd be happy to help you in general, though. On the occasions that I'm on :lol

Chalenge is definitely the person to talk to. You'll have to really yell, he's flying at 30K  :D

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2010, 07:10:51 PM »
rgr that guys. Thank you.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2010, 07:12:46 PM »
Chalenge is definitely the person to talk to  

If he flies at 30k regularly, he must not often have stuff to shoot at. Boring?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:14:48 PM by Steve »
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2010, 07:16:37 PM »
Not really all that hard to do in a 47M. Has a superior top speed than both of them.

I'll tell you what: Play 4 hrs in titanic tuesday trying, un succesfully I might add, to keep TT, and then defend and attacking other bases, and then add a snapshot on top of that, and tell me if you feel like spending the mental effort to fight two opponents in a shot up plane.

If you do, you'll win a trophy.

When will you deliver my trophy?  

You ran and it's as simple as that.  Don't try and spin it to make it look like the other two guys were the dolts, after all, they weren't the ones running.  Even with a wounded bird, which from your description sounded like nothing more than a mild engine leak (you were able to run full bore 2 sectors without engine failing), you could have easily exchanged some of your speed for altitude using a spiral climb to gain position and attack from an advantage despite being out numbered 2 to 1.

You just took the easy way out...heck, if you did engage, I'm willing to bet that you would have tried for a HO on each pass...you just seem to be that kind of player.

I'm not playing a whole lot either. Especially since we've been running the same 2-3 arenas over and over. Not a whole lot of good fights either.

If you're not willing to fight and would rather run 2 sectors, how am I not surprised that you have a tough time finding a 'good fight' let alone any fight at all?

ack-ack
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 07:18:30 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2010, 07:18:35 PM »
Just keep digging that hole...you go from complaining about a couple guys, to being stoned by the BBS members, there on trying to make yourself an excuse to look like the good guy. Now back to saying how it's their fault.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2010, 07:19:31 PM »

If he flies at 30k regularly, he must not often have stuff to shoot at. Boring?

But at least he's saving fuel.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #172 on: February 04, 2010, 08:07:04 PM »
These types of posts are ruining my work environment so Just for no.2's and giggles

I wasn't going to ...but... what the heck....I often run...the only problem is i find I have run the wrong way and run into many red guys or more often than not the plane I choose  can get run down by a chute...when this happens I instinctively set up for the Ho....unfortunately I can't aim well and miss...keeping this in mind I will try my best to get a ram in also......this too usually goes against me and I will say sorry and call myself a doofus for enticing the HO.... now though,thanks to all the insightful posts within this thread I believe I have the answer to my problems and will work on rectifying them hence forth......so from now on ...it is your fault that I have died.....you are all bad pilots and need to go to the TA.....I will not enter into any squabbling about it either...this is how it is so get over it.....I am....that is all.

On the lighter side  :cheers: guys... hope to see you in the cartoon skies again soon.....

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2010, 08:53:20 PM »
Tongs, you, sir, are a tart - do you know how difficult it is to laugh a BLT out of your nose? Do you? Let me tell you, it frigging hurts lol.......

Hope to see you in the virtual soon mate, been too long since you killed errrr, died to my awesome piloting skills (see sig for details)..

:D

Wurzel

I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline masterjock

• Zinc Member
« Reply #174 on: February 05, 2010, 12:50:17 AM »
I guess we're going to have to wait a very long time for your scenario to happen.  Again, the reason why you're so reluctant to reveal your CPID is for the reasons I stated previously and nothing else.

Instead of waiting until for some chance encounter in the MA for you to show me your 'experten' skills, why don't you just show me in the DA?  Oh, wait...that would entail you having to reveal your CPID and face the prospect of getting your arse handed to you.

ack-ack
:devil lollololololololololol soon lolololol

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2010, 01:20:02 AM »
:devil lollololololololololol soon lolololol

:devil lollololololololololol doubtful lolololol

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2010, 02:43:43 AM »
lol, go ahead and keep up the charade because it doesn't matter who you are at this point, you're toast.  :bolt:
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: February 05, 2010, 06:49:16 AM »
MasterBaiter.....this is that comes to mind right now  :headscratch:
Lighten up Francis

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: February 05, 2010, 07:13:43 AM »
Not really all that hard to do in a 47M. Has a superior top speed than both of them.

I'll tell you what: Play 4 hrs in titanic tuesday trying, un succesfully I might add, to keep TT, and then defend and attacking other bases, and then add a snapshot on top of that, and tell me if you feel like spending the mental effort to fight two opponents in a shot up plane.

If you do, you'll win a trophy.

Wow ... you keep shooting yourself in the foot ... better stop now because you only have a couple of toes left.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2010, 08:39:15 AM »
How do you ever lose the will to fight?  Some of you I'll just never understand...

:headscratch: