Author Topic: B-25H graphic glitches.  (Read 311 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
B-25H graphic glitches.
« on: February 18, 2010, 11:24:47 AM »
Checked pages 1 through 3 and no mention of B-25H so started a thread.
I noticed after a rather disastrous strafing run over a factory the B-25H has a few graphic glitches.

1]  Definitely left and, if I recall correctly when I looked at this in film, possibly right propeller and engine cowling visible after wings sheared off at the roots.
2] Vertical Stabilizers showing when horizontal stabilizers sheared off at the fuselage.

If needed, I can re-run film to check starboard propeller and cowling.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 11:47:38 AM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
Re: B-25H graphic glitches.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 10:50:39 AM »
was this in game or only in film viewer?

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: B-25H graphic glitches.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 12:54:21 PM »
Pretty sure ingame but the plane was bouncing around at the time. I wouldn't bet any body parts on my assumption though. I ran a short 1 second film as I was planning on showing the squad what I had done. Off to the TA to see if I can damage another one in a similar fashion.

EDIT- It may have been in film only. I just managed to rip wings and tail controls off in a crash into A1 Town in TA. In game horizontal and vertical stabilizers were gone but they did show up in the film.

Guess this now falls into the nevermind category. Sorry for the inconvenience.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:05:55 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54