Author Topic: Information on new damage model  (Read 1258 times)

Offline jdbecks

• Silver Member
Re: Information on new damage model
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2010, 12:19:55 PM »
As longs as I still can tatorise people with one shot with my 108  :devil que evil laugh " MUAHAHAHHA"

that sounds very impressive Ghosth, I am quite looking forward to it...that will also mean a few dings at 800 out could lead you to some serious trouble..or might prevent that mustang/tyhpoon from running away.

carry on the good work HTC  :aok
JG11

...Only the proud, only the strong...
www.JG11.org

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2010, 01:24:33 PM »

As longs as I still can tatorise people with one shot with my 109  :devil que evil laugh " MUAHAHAHHA"

that sounds very impressive Ghosth, I am quite looking forward to it...that will also mean a few dings at 800 out could lead you to some serious trouble..or might prevent that mustang/tyhpoon from running away.

carry on the good work HTC  :aok

Fixed  Ya I'm curious to see the difference or changes myself I wonder How many people will be in there the first night it launches
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2010, 03:22:26 PM »
It'll probably be packed. At least for the first month or two.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2010, 03:27:32 PM »
It'll probably be packed. At least for the first month or two.

I bet it will consistently average larger numbers than the AVA, EW,MW arenas combined.  At least in prime-time.

Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.