Author Topic: Rid of F3  (Read 1266 times)

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
Re: Rid of F3
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 04:14:18 PM »
Almost everything about the DA differs from the MA. Pilot skill level, map size, amount of players, lack of F3 view, the use of bombers and GV's. You can't really say the two are similar, especially not in play styles. Most people in the DA brag about their non-existent skill.

The DA isn't used what it's meant for, duels.
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 04:27:52 PM »
I know the DA is not another training arena. That is why I quoted the individual that said it.

I've been to the DA and I've enjoyed myself. Here lately though it was more the horde, HO, pick type of action that I do not find all that fun. You know the guy that waits for you to be engaged then comes screaming down in his -4 hog picks you then brags about what a great pile-it he is. I'll have to give it another go since they implemented a perk system in there.

Almost everything about the DA differs from the MA. Pilot skill level, map size, amount of players, lack of F3 view, the use of bombers and GV's. You can't really say the two are similar, especially not in play styles. Most people in the DA brag about their non-existent skill.

The DA isn't used what it's meant for, duels.
Ah, I knew that I thought you were talking about perks specifically. 
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 05:03:38 PM »
F3 view can help generate some of the craziest crossing shots this game has to offer! IMO it is an advantage, slight maybe but it is the VET sticks than can use the "slight" advantage to its fullest benefit repeatedly  :aok I say remove it :aok :aok      :bolt: