Author Topic: Perk the 38s already!  (Read 778 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Perk the 38s already!
« on: February 22, 2010, 10:50:43 AM »
They have twice the motors, tails and they have cannons! :furious Two motors means i have to ho they twice to get them a oil leak and their vision STILL ain't blurred! :mad: If i'm on their 6....well they have a large hole back there where all my rounds go....HTC this is BS.

The guns? :lol Don't make me laugh. They're all in the nose!!!!!!@@!!! They should be on the wings like all the other American planes. P40s, 51s,47s...sorry that's all the US planes i can think of right now....anyway none of they have cannons!!! Why is that huh? HTC this is BS.

Oh, and more about the engines, I'm pretty sure they have a switch in them that makes the blades turn up like those harrier planes have got.  :confused: Obviously this is a bug....or have i stumbled upon a P38 club secret?  :noid I've noticed quit a few peeps with these secret club patches. That's fine! Sell your souls to the devil for a "patch". Just know this. You sirs are flying at an advantage and we all know it and today I am speaking out on this injustice!

So I say put .303s in the wings, take away 1 motor....the tais can stay the way they are...for now. Either that or perk it! This game has no room for "foo fighters"  :airplane:<---that's me trying to shot one

Lighten up Francis

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Perk the 38s already!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 10:55:31 AM »
The Consortium will take this into consideration at our next meeting.

The next meeting is May 1st 2010. We are to meet to investigate upgrades to SAPPmode. We will cover this possible issue then and if agreed upon, will pass along your observation to HiTech.

Regards,
Shuffler
#6 in The Consortium Of 12

S.A.P.P.

PS; Have A Nice Day  :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline horble

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 11:00:57 AM »
Good idea, people need something to spend those bomber perks on

:D
Kommando Nowotny

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 11:02:32 AM »
I lol at your suggestion sir. Your trying to pull the ole "fox guarding the hen house" on us. We're not falling for that Mr Shuffler...if that is your true name! hummm :noid

Your just made it on my Foo fighter watch list buddy! <---that's me gathering evidence

Interesting you brought up HiTech and not HTC. The plot thickens. I'll have to present me findings to the drunks of the picnic table (we kind of like the knights of the round table) cept the round table was too hard for us to make.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 11:10:46 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 11:07:12 AM »
 :lol

But uptown is right..... Something must be done about that nightmare.
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 11:12:45 AM »
I lol at your suggestion sir. Your trying to pull the ole "fox guarding the hen house" on us. We're not falling for that Mr Shuffler...if that is your true name! hummm :noid

Your just made it on my Foo fighter watch list buddy! (Image removed from quote.) <---that's me gathering evidence

Careful lest you infringe on the rights of these fellas...

80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 11:14:13 AM »
They have twice the motors, tails and they have cannons! :furious Two motors means i have to ho they twice to get them a oil leak and their vision STILL ain't blurred! :mad: If i'm on their 6....well they have a large hole back there where all my rounds go....HTC this is BS.

The guns? :lol Don't make me laugh. They're all in the nose!!!!!!@@!!! They should be on the wings like all the other American planes. P40s, 51s,47s...sorry that's all the US planes i can think of right now....anyway none of they have cannons!!! Why is that huh? HTC this is BS.

Oh, and more about the engines, I'm pretty sure they have a switch in them that makes the blades turn up like those harrier planes have got.  :confused: Obviously this is a bug....or have i stumbled upon a P38 club secret?  :noid I've noticed quit a few peeps with these secret club patches. That's fine! Sell your souls to the devil for a "patch". Just know this. You sirs are flying at an advantage and we all know it and today I am speaking out on this injustice!

So I say put .303s in the wings, take away 1 motor....the tais can stay the way they are...for now. Either that or perk it! This game has no room for "foo fighters"  :airplane:<---that's me trying to shot one

But the P38 is improperly modelled. A perk would be unwarranted until the landing gear no longer make stress sounds below 175mph!

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 11:17:12 AM »
I knew there had to be small rodents involved in this somewhere. Discussing! PETA will be notified at once!
Lighten up Francis

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 11:24:40 AM »
But the P38 is improperly modelled. A perk would be unwarranted until the landing gear no longer make stress sounds below 175mph!
Mr Raptor, i notice that your picture is of a P38 if i'm correct. Your response is clever indeed but yet again I have seen through your spin. The sounds you speak of is a extra bonus as it alerts you that your gear is down  :lol You guys you can't trick us anymore. :neener:
Lighten up Francis

Offline smoe

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2010, 11:38:27 AM »
38's are large, slow, hard to miss targets.

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2010, 11:42:49 AM »
^^^^ :lol I think this guy is serious.^^^^

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2010, 11:44:38 AM »
38's are large, slow, hard to miss targets.
that's what the condominium of 12 wants you to think. Don't be sucked in to their evil trickery my brotha.  :salute

PS how did you come up with your CPID ?  :headscratch:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 11:51:04 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2010, 11:49:11 AM »
Uptown, pure genius sir, had my laughing over here pretty damn good. :lol
GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »
I knew there had to be small rodents involved in this somewhere. Discussing! PETA will be notified at once!

I suspect the small rodents might be gerbils without teeth or claws. I thnk Lut emight somehow be involved with that, based only on what we saw on text Friday.

You forgot the k/d ratio... what could be more damning than that? Forget this "Perk the Spixteen" nonsense.

If HTC won't comply, just ask him why he hates nuns, orphans, and minorities so much... it always seems to work on Capitol Hill.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »
Gerbils may indeed be used for training purposes. We at the picnic table of a half dozen or so will look into the gerbil question. But from my past surveillance of the condominium of 12 we have concluded that extra "pleasure" if you will is derived from the bushy tail of the American tree squirrel. This may explain the sudden jerking motions and flying straight up when you get behind them. 
Lighten up Francis