Author Topic: All About Yam, The Story  (Read 328 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
All About Yam, The Story
« on: February 25, 2010, 05:21:44 PM »
Well a Girl Potato and a Boy Potato had eyes for each other, and finally got married, and they had a little Sweet Potato, which they called 'Yam' now of course they wanted the best for yam and when it was time they told her about the facts of life....They warned her about going out and getting Half-Baked, so she wouldn't get accidental mashed up and a bad name for herself like Hot Potato and end up hanging around a bunch of Tater Tots.

Yam said not to worry Mom and Dad no Spud is going to get me in the sack and make a Rotten Potato out of me! , But on the other hand she didn't want to always stay home and turn into a Couch Potato either, so she exercised, but not to much, she didn't want to look like her ShoeString Cousins.  She went off to Europe and her parent warned her to watch out for them Boiled Guys from Ireland and stay away from the Greasy French Guys from France and if you go out west stay away from the Indians they might Scallop you, But in spite of all they did for her she came home and announced she was getting married to Tom Brokaw, Mr and Mrs Potato were very upset and told Yam you can't marry him He's A COMMONTATER   :O
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
Re: All About Yam, The Story
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 07:01:20 PM »
 :rofl
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎