Author Topic: Military Jokes  (Read 721 times)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
Military Jokes
« on: February 25, 2010, 09:24:04 PM »
A Platoon Sergeant and his Platoon Leader are bunking down in the field for
the night.  The Platoon Sergeant looks up and says, "When you see all the
stars in the sky, what do you think, sir?"

The LT replies, "Well, I think of how insignificant we really are in the
universe; how small a piece of such a grand design.  I can't help but wonder
if what we do truly means anything or makes any difference.  Why?  What do
you think of, Sergeant?"

I think somebody stole the damn tent
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Re: Military Jokes
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 11:22:00 PM »
lol. Nice one.

Offline L0nGb0w

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 01:40:05 AM »
Basic Flying Rules:
1. Try to stay in the middle of the air.
2. Do not go near the edges of it.
3. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, and interstellar space.
It is much more difficult to fly there.
~Kommando Nowotny~
ZLA - Don't Focke Wulf Us

Offline Fencer51

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 06:27:02 AM »
German Airports are notable for alot of things but the one servicing the Hamburg area is known to be staffed by a rather snooty ground control crew. They expect you to know exactly where to go and what to do, which may lead to frustration on the part of aircraft captains new to the route. This is the account of one such flight in particular, concerning a senior captain ...

"Tower, British Airways one-seven, completed rollout, awaiting further instructions."

"British Airways one-seven, this is Hamburg ground, clear to taxi to Gate Seven."

"Roger, Hamburg ground, request directions to Gate Seven."

"British Airways one-seven, have you never been to Hamburg before?"

"Yes, a number of times, Hamburg ground, in 1944, but we did not stop!"
Fencer
The names of the irrelevant have been changed to protect their irrelevance.
The names of the innocent and the guilty have not been changed.
As for the innocent, everyone needs to know they are innocent –
As for the guilty… they can suck it.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 10:46:39 AM »
The commanding generals of all four services got together for lunch one day and the topic of the conversation was which branch had the biggest kahones.
All 4 claimed to have the biggest, so they all agreed to meet 1 monday for 4 mondays at different military facilities.

The first monday they all met at Ft.Bragg, the Army general walked up to a pvt handed him a grenade and told him to pull the pin and drop it down his pants. The private did that and BOOOOM he was gone. The Army general say "now that's kahones"

The following monday they met at Andrews AFB. The Airforce general went to a F-15 pilot and told him to take his plane to 15,000 ft and lawndart it into tje ground. The pilot jumped in his plane took off, climed to alt and nose dived into the ground.  The Airforce general said "now that's big kahones."

The following week they met on board the USS Nimitz. The Admiral went to a seaman and told him to grab a bomb and dive off the edge of the ship. The seaman grabbed a bomb and jumped, BOOOM he was gone when he hit the water. The Admiral looks at the other 3 and says, "that's bigger kahones."

The last week they all meet at Parris Island, they go out to the stairway to heaven and the Commodant tells a recruit to climb to the top and jump off.

The recruit climbs up and at the top he looks down. The commodant yells up and tells him to jump, he doesn't. This goes on 2 more times. The recruit climbs down and the commodant asks him "Why didn't you do like I ordered?"
Thr recruit say's "if you want someone to jump,you climb up and jump, f?+k you I am not stupid"

The commodant turns to the other 3 and says, "now that's having huge kahones"

SEMPER FI
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 10:55:45 AM »
German Airports are notable for alot of things but the one servicing the Hamburg area is known to be staffed by a rather snooty ground control crew. They expect you to know exactly where to go and what to do, which may lead to frustration on the part of aircraft captains new to the route. This is the account of one such flight in particular, concerning a senior captain ...

"Tower, British Airways one-seven, completed rollout, awaiting further instructions."

"British Airways one-seven, this is Hamburg ground, clear to taxi to Gate Seven."

"Roger, Hamburg ground, request directions to Gate Seven."

"British Airways one-seven, have you never been to Hamburg before?"

"Yes, a number of times, Hamburg ground, in 1944, but we did not stop!"

Heard another variation about this, only it was an American who flew B-24s, and the plane was setting up on final.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Grisbeau

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 01:13:22 PM »
H.M. Queen Elizabeth is inspecting 3 armed forces personnel, 1 from each of her fighting forces.

She asks each one what they would do if they woke up and found a camel spider in their tent on operations?

The squaddie says, "I'd reach over, grab my bayonet and stab it to death!"
The matelot says, "I'd reach over, grab my boot and batter it to death !"
The airman says, "I'd reach over, pick up my phone, call reception and ask
"Who the hell has put a tent up in my hotel room?"
IRON MAN - Fictional superhero.
Iron Woman - Simple command.

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 02:11:39 PM »
The commanding generals of all four services got together for lunch one day and the topic of the conversation was which branch had the biggest kahones.
All 4 claimed to have the biggest, so they all agreed to meet 1 monday for 4 mondays at different military facilities.

The first monday they all met at Ft.Bragg, the Army general walked up to a pvt handed him a grenade and told him to pull the pin and drop it down his pants. The private did that and BOOOOM he was gone. The Army general say "now that's kahones"

The following monday they met at Andrews AFB. The Airforce general went to a F-15 pilot and told him to take his plane to 15,000 ft and lawndart it into tje ground. The pilot jumped in his plane took off, climed to alt and nose dived into the ground.  The Airforce general said "now that's big kahones."

The following week they met on board the USS Nimitz. The Admiral went to a seaman and told him to grab a bomb and dive off the edge of the ship. The seaman grabbed a bomb and jumped, BOOOM he was gone when he hit the water. The Admiral looks at the other 3 and says, "that's bigger kahones."

The last week they all meet at Parris Island, they go out to the stairway to heaven and the Commodant tells a recruit to climb to the top and jump off.

The recruit climbs up and at the top he looks down. The commodant yells up and tells him to jump, he doesn't. This goes on 2 more times. The recruit climbs down and the commodant asks him "Why didn't you do like I ordered?"
Thr recruit say's "if you want someone to jump,you climb up and jump, f?+k you I am not stupid"

The commodant turns to the other 3 and says, "now that's having huge kahones"

SEMPER FI
This is another variant i found but in a diffrent thread.

An Air force General, an Army General, a Navy Admiral, and a Coast Guard Admiral are at a meeting. As they break for lunch the topic of which branch of service has the bravest troops comes up.

The Air Force General pipes up and says, "My Airmen are the bravest fighting men on the planet and I can prove it."

They all pile into their cars and drive down to the airfield where the General gets on the radio to talk to a pilot flying over the field. "Pilot I want you to nose that plane straight into the ground right now!!!" The pilot noses over and crashes right in front of all the officers. The Air Force General looks at the others and says, "See that takes real bravery to do something like when ordered to."

The Army General laughs and says, "That's nothing, my boys are better than that." So they all pile into their cars and drive down to the Army base where the general walks up to a soldier and tells him, "Son I want you to go jump on this live grenade to save you buddies." and the general tosses a grenade in the grass. The soilder runs over, jumps on the grenade and is promptly blown to pieces. The Army General looks at the others and says, "Now that takes real guts to get yourself blown up saving your buddies lives."

The Navy Admiral not to be out done chimes in, "Your guys don't know what bravery is, I can prove the Navy fighting man is the bravest there is." So they all pile in their cars and drive over to the Navy base and go aboard a ship. They all look over the side and see a bunch of sharks swimming around the ship and the Navy Admiral pushes a seaman over the side, then looks at anouther seaman and yells, "Man overboard, go get him son!!" Without hesitating the sailor jumps into the shark invested waters to save his buddy and they are both eaten alive. The Navy Admiral looks at the others and says, "That is what real courage is all about gentlmen."

They all look at the Coast Guard Admiral and one of them asks, "So what about your Coasties? Are they braver than our boys?" The Coast Guard Admiral thinks for a moment and then says, "Yep, I know they are, wanna see?" The rest of them smirk and say yes, so they all pile into their cars and drive out to the Coast Guard base. The Coast Guard Admiral sees a seaman up on the mast of one of the ships painting and yells up to him, "Sailor, I'm ordering you to dive off that mast right onto this pier headfirst!!" Without missing a beat the seaman replies, "With all due respect Admiral, you can kiss my butt!!!" and he goes back to painting.

The Coast Guard Admiral turns around smilling and says to the others, "Now THAT takes some serious gutts!!!"
OEF 11-12

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 02:33:43 PM »
heres a good one, also an oxymoron

Army Intelligence.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 03:13:43 PM »
What do you get when you have 300 sailors onboard a sub???

150 couples!!!

What's the only difference between the Army and the boyscouts??

The boyscouts have adult leadership!!!

MARINES the acronym is --- Muscles Are Required, Intellegence Not Essential SIR!!

hope you enjoyed!!
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 03:39:46 PM »
What do you get when you have 300 sailors onboard a sub???

150 couples!!!

What's the only difference between the Army and the boyscouts??

The boyscouts have adult leadership!!!

MARINES the acronym is --- Muscles Are Required, Intellegence Not Essential SIR!!

hope you enjoyed!!

Uncle
Sams
Misguided
Children
OEF 11-12

Offline bc21

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 04:01:08 PM »
Why are there Marines on ships?

Sheep would be too obvious. :x

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 06:03:51 PM »

MARINES = My Arse Rides In Navy Equipment Sir!
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson

Offline CavPuke

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 07:41:33 PM »
Uncle
Sam's
Motorcycle
Club

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 10:49:47 PM »