Author Topic: I never thought...  (Read 1613 times)

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Re: I never thought...
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 04:50:19 AM »
Been playing AH for 11 years now :old:...have taken a few breaks over the years but always end up back. It's like the Eagles said, "you can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave."

Offline TEShaw

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 07:45:05 AM »
  So I figured I'd finally hang it up after three years.  I mean, afterall, it is my final semester as a senior. 
#S#

Banshee7

Uh, so you've been a highschool senior for 3 years?

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 08:23:02 AM »
Welcome to life. It all gets old.

Aint that the truth.

Take a break Banshee.  Try a new hobby.  Masturbate more often.  Take up smoking.

Youve got to enjoy the little things.

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2010, 06:52:30 AM »
Yea, I pretty much just log on to towerjack these days.  Emailed the folks at HTC the other day to have them stop autobilling CC after this cycle.

Towerjack???   Please don't forget to clean off the windows.  Some of us still need to use the towers to figure out where to fight.      :bolt:

:lol
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 07:20:48 AM »
I play a lot of hours, being retired and such.  One way I keep the game interesting is I break it up a bit.  I found if I just fly all the time I get bored, so when that happens I start GVing.  When I get bored with the flying and GVing, I then start bombing.  By that time I'm ready to fly again.  Some tours I fly more, some I GV more.  There is no rhyme or reason for which one I do except for what I feel like doing at that specific time.  So far it has worked.

Just my OPINION

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 12:18:38 PM »
4 month break was the best thing i did.