Author Topic: ummmmmmmmm  (Read 1364 times)

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
ummmmmmmmm
« on: March 02, 2010, 05:21:29 PM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 01:05:20 PM by Skuzzy »
proud member of the 301st fighter squad "Lonely Eagles"

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Re: ummmmmmmmm
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 05:53:04 PM »
Putting one together, but's it's not quite ready yet.

Look for a post here in the next week or so.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 05:55:50 PM »
 :O ummmmm....... crop that picture maaaan!!!! PLEASE!!!! Or forward to Betty  :cool:  Just bust'n chops.... but DUDE..... really  :lol   (My son has a million of those shots in his profile too .... I know because I fly on his computer).

Green, I have seen you around in the MA and consider that you have skills.  Jimson hit me with the idea of starting a daytime squad for the AvA.  He and I have a great deal in common when it comes to making a fun squad that has structure and objectives that we hope will bring more of the AH player base into the AvA arena.

Having said all that, I have a couple of questions for you.  1)  What time does your schedule allow you to devote to training / squad ops (example: 5 to 7 pm EST, etc.)  2)  What interest you most about the Axis versus Allies arena (example:  planeset, setups, dogfights, etc.)

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 06:27:37 PM »
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2010, 06:29:30 PM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »
Jr. Please stop. Three different threads beginning with your photo-advertisement for a suspenders manufacterer is repulsive.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 01:24:06 PM »
Jr. Please stop. Three different threads beginning with your photo-advertisement for a suspenders manufacterer is repulsive.

I'd really hate to be GreenEagle now as being his father, I'd not only be embarrassed but I'd probably be in jail.  If he were my son doing that crap in here or anywhere for that matter, he'd need some medical rehabilitation as well as mental assistance after I was done with his sorry buttocks.  I'm sure glad that my sons were raised the "old School" way and my youngest is 30 and I didn't have to put up with that type of crap.  This kid is obviously craving attention and it's a one way street down!

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 02:06:19 PM »
I'd really hate to be GreenEagle now as being his father, I'd not only be embarrassed but I'd probably be in jail.  If he were my son doing that crap in here or anywhere for that matter, he'd need some medical rehabilitation as well as mental assistance after I was done with his sorry buttocks.  I'm sure glad that my sons were raised the "old School" way and my youngest is 30 and I didn't have to put up with that type of crap.  This kid is obviously craving attention and it's a one way street down!

All the Best...

Jay

Doc, I agree with you 100%!
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 06:29:54 PM »
 :headscratch:  Maybe we are reading something more into this (gawd, I hope so......).   I am still taking the post on the merits of the request.  Maybe I haven't seen the other 3 posts mentioned (nor do I want to). 

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 07:07:32 PM »
:headscratch:  Maybe we are reading something more into this (gawd, I hope so......).   I am still taking the post on the merits of the request.  Maybe I haven't seen the other 3 posts mentioned (nor do I want to). 

Well he's posted his pic in at least three forums that I've seen so far and I know Skuzzy Skuzzified the one in the General Forum but I don't think he's seen the other two yet.  This is obviously some kid that is crying for more attention.  It's a shame as his father is a well respected vet in the game and I've flown with him for some years and really feel for him now. :(

All the Best...

Jay
 awDoc1
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!