Author Topic: Not a film but a little report  (Read 305 times)

Offline Mus51

• Nickel Member
Not a film but a little report
« on: March 11, 2010, 01:21:12 PM »
I was defending a bish base the other day flying a 109F when i came across a knit BnZing Yak9U. I forced him down while grabbing E and so forth and we started fighting. I took every snapshot i could but the guns on the 109F weren't that great.

It didn't took long untill more bish joined the fight so the Yak (shot up missing parts and leaking fuel and oil) decided to run.

About 30 seconds into his run his engine failed and i ended up being the only guy chasing him. What i did: (like i saw in a Dogfights documentary)  i formed up on his wing, rocked the wings to give him a salute then turned back on his 6 to finally kill him. Well at least that was my intention, but as a horrible shot i am i ran outta bullets so i had to watch (flying on his wing) how he ditched.

Personally i like these kind of situations where you show respect to your enemíes. They don't happen allot but when they happen it has something unique IMO.

So, Drephus <S> to you, the next time i will find you in the virtual skies there is no mercy!
Regards,

DutchGuy