Author Topic: Possible FSO problems tonight  (Read 1013 times)

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
Re: Possible FSO problems tonight
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 11:28:33 AM »
You gents looking at this all wrong. As we sat on the runway <wife watching> push up throttle BOOM discoed. Told wife that my outdated puter
just crashed FSO FOR ALL. Im gettin new parts today.  :x  :x  :x
lol
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 11:35:45 AM »
LOL Classic DH! Lemons into lemonade!
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline Harppa

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 11:41:54 AM »
You gents looking at this all wrong. As we sat on the runway <wife watching> push up throttle BOOM discoed. Told wife that my outdated puter
just crashed FSO FOR ALL. Im gettin new parts today.  :x  :x  :x

-should try that by myself :aok

Cheers!
Harppa

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 01:18:28 PM »
I'm going to let everyone know what really happened.  When the text Fields are open flashed across the text buffer, I clicked my takeoff direction. A small window popped up and asked me a yes or no question.  The question was "HTC would like you to answer a survey.  Would you mind if we increased the monthly charge to $49.95 a month?  This would allow us to hire more staff and increase your aircraft inventory including the B-29 and the time vortex allowing the USS Nimitz to show up anytime for F-14 Tomcats vs Zeros.  Plus, the HTC staff would like to advertise the game in a fleet of brand new Mercedes for marketing purposes.  Yes or No."

I clicked Yes.

I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone for my utmost honesty in this fiasco.

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 02:22:57 PM »
I'm going to let everyone know what really happened.  When the text Fields are open flashed across the text buffer, I clicked my takeoff direction. A small window popped up and asked me a yes or no question.  The question was "HTC would like you to answer a survey.  Would you mind if we increased the monthly charge to $49.95 a month?  This would allow us to hire more staff and increase your aircraft inventory including the B-29 and the time vortex allowing the USS Nimitz to show up anytime for F-14 Tomcats vs Zeros.  Plus, the HTC staff would like to advertise the game in a fleet of brand new Mercedes for marketing purposes.  Yes or No."

I clicked Yes.

I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone for my utmost honesty in this fiasco.

lol.  to which part did you say yes too?
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2010, 04:13:05 PM »
The whole thing.  I'm eager to see video and pics of brand new Mercedes driving around with the logo of Aces High and the call signs of the drivers. :devil
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2010, 05:19:26 PM »
The whole thing.  I'm eager to see video and pics of brand new Mercedes driving around with the logo of Aces High and the call signs of the drivers. :devil
NASCAR, nothing better to do it.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Sled

• Gold Member
      • Friday Squad Operations
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2010, 06:21:31 PM »
Are the MA's having the same problem with crashing?

~Sled~                 Aces High Special Events
USMC/71sqn
      XO               What Aces High is really all about.

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2010, 09:53:11 PM »
Supposedly yes, the Late War Arenas were having an issue with crashes also. Not sure if they still are after the patch 2 or if now just a SEA issue.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team