Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 1261 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Cut the crap guys...
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 10:37:22 PM »
if all you guys are going to do is flame, then just let the thread die.

More than likely your tears were the cause of your visual impairment  :rofl are we supposed to agree with you or shut up? is that it?  :rolleyes:

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 10:38:16 PM »
Nemisis, as far as the guy sitting on you/blocking you, and making it where you may even "Kill shoot" yourself etc......

that part you should have filmed, and sent in to HTC, asking that this player and behavior be dealt with..... that part of your opening post was a good complaint, and stuff like that should not be tolerated.......

if it were my "sandbox" , and I had the capability, I would have ejected the player for disrupting gameplay of another individual, sent him an email explaining that if he could not play the game without "griefing" another, then they would be BANNED........

but it is not my "sandbox" it is HiTech's,  :bolt:

edit: but film and send to HTC support, posting here is always the wrong thing to do........ we all know that, and we all know what comes of posts like this.......
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 10:40:41 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline HPriller

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 10:41:46 PM »
lol

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 10:48:07 PM »
You're right TequilaChaser, but I hadn't the presence of mind to hit ctrl+R to start recording. I don't usually record all my flights, as then I have to sort through them all to find the one I want, but I think I'm going to start.

And guys, its not so much that there was smoke on the spawn, and at my position, its that I (and those that weren't shooting the stuff) were used as target practice. They used smoke shells so they wouldn't get a kill shooter, and were also used to keep us guys on the hill from "getting all the kills" and I heard one admit as much on range vox. I use smoke to stop spawn campers or atleast slow them down, but I don't fire it off at team mates who are tracked.

As for the rest of you, since you all seem to condone that type of behaviour, give me a list of your game ID's, and next time I see you in the game, I'm gona shoot smoke rounds at your position, or fly infront of you and steal your kills (part of what the smoke was for). You all seem fine when its not happeneing to you, but I serisouly doubt that you would appreciate having to deal with it.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 10:50:35 PM »
Ok, I'll go in
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 10:54:32 PM »
You're right TequilaChaser, but I hadn't the presence of mind to hit ctrl+R to start recording. I don't usually record all my flights, as then I have to sort through them all to find the one I want, but I think I'm going to start.

And guys, its not so much that there was smoke on the spawn, and at my position, its that I (and those that weren't shooting the stuff) were used as target practice. They used smoke shells so they wouldn't get a kill shooter, and were also used to keep us guys on the hill from "getting all the kills" and I heard one admit as much on range vox. I use smoke to stop spawn campers or atleast slow them down, but I don't fire it off at team mates who are tracked.

As for the rest of you, since you all seem to condone that type of behaviour, give me a list of your game ID's, and next time I see you in the game, I'm gona shoot smoke rounds at your position, or fly infront of you and steal your kills (part of what the smoke was for). You all seem fine when its not happeneing to you, but I serisouly doubt that you would appreciate having to deal with it.

Was the VH down or something?  Not sure why you'd sit in a tracked panzer otherwise.  
Oh yeah, my ingame handle is Phan...feel free to "smoke" me    :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 10:56:37 PM »
Yes, VH was down, and we were getting swarmed by GV's, shelled by 8" guns, and bombed. They wouldn't up without a CV nearby, but when there was, every GV'er the rooks had would try to up and swarm the base. We had M3's on the base at one point.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 11:00:36 PM »

PFactorD

I fly Bishop...  Good luck catching me trying to camp a spawn in a GV...  Or even upping in a GV...  I really really dislike the GV aspect of Aces High...  And if you can fly in front of me to steal my kills enough to be annoying, more power to you.  For some reason, I find your threat pretty empty.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 11:03:21 PM »
Not a serous thread dave, all I was saying is that if you really think that everything they did was fine, you need to see what it was they did.

Offline GrnEagle Jr

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2010, 11:05:27 PM »
I believe theres a dot command to block someone one uh yea it's called squelch If you dont ant to hear anyone fight/argue then squelch us
proud member of the 301st fighter squad "Lonely Eagles"

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2010, 11:05:38 PM »
See Rule #8
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 06:15:58 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2010, 11:07:14 PM »

I don't play the spawn camp game.   Shoot all the smoke you wish.   I'll be the one starting an Easter Egg Hunt with my bombs. 
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2010, 11:22:13 PM »
Seriously with all that horse play someone could have been injured.  I recommend issuing warnings at a minimum.
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 11:28:30 PM »
My in game name is Shawk free to shoot smoke at me, doesn't bother me a bit.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Tarstar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2010, 11:33:15 PM »
if all you guys are going to do is flame, then just let the thread die.

Rest IN peace..  :rofl