Author Topic: Nothing to see here, move along  (Read 1260 times)

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
Re: Cut the crap guys...
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2010, 11:37:13 PM »
At V85 today, .....

After being killed a few times due to vision imparment, GrnEglJr, Pony, and another player (my mind has litteraly blanked out his name from the stress) .......:furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious :furious

:O  Mind blanked out from the stress?!!   :lol   PTSD from an online video game!  :rofl

If you have gotten that stressed out from a video game, maybe it is time to let the joystick collect some dust for a week or so.  I can relate -- there have been some times where frustration has gotten the better of me.  I put the joystick up for a few days and I feel better when I return.  
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Wreked

• Copper Member
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2010, 11:37:47 PM »
This is almost (<--i said almost) as amusing as a good HO whINe thread!!

...cheers eh!
HO is a HO is a HO!!
You can lead a donkey to a FACT - you just can't make them think!

cheers eh!!

Offline mantis

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2010, 11:41:13 PM »
this is what i look like

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2010, 11:46:28 PM »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2010, 11:47:17 PM »
I would like to ask ya'll a serious question now........

if you was trying to defend a base, you was TRACKED, but still had the ability to fire on the enemy GV's...... and had countrymen acting like jerks and INTENTIONALLY parking "on top" of you or slightly over you/infront of your turret to INTENTIONALLY block you from shooting or seeing.....

would you not be upset? if you asked the individual to move, and they would not agree to move, because you yourself could not.....

and having individuals running around laughing about getting a "countrymen / team mate" killed or saying "it was worth getting bombed to get him bombed/killed"

seriously GrnEagle Jr , I have seen your actions in KOTH, I have seen you get MUTED, I have seen you get ejected...... because of the way you disrupt others enjoyment....

and for you to post in this thread, telling someone to use the .squelch command if they don't want to hear your BS, is a bit pathetic.... it even shows everyone that you was in fact acting an ASS.....

Nemisis should have sent this to HTC support, and prob not posted here.. but he did let everyone know who to look out for in the future....

everyone has some type of complaint on how the game is being played, yet when something like this is posted on the boards, people joke about it...

go figure.....

it is not as funny when someone does it to you or attempts to act a fool and disrupt your own game fun.....

please don't read my post as standing up for or taking anyone's side....... Nemisis should have known he would get laughed at making a post like this on the general discussion board....... but with that being said......

Is this what you want to experience when you log in to enjoy the game?
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2010, 12:12:42 AM »

if you was trying to defend a base, you was TRACKED, but still had the ability to fire on the enemy GV's...... and had countrymen acting like jerks and INTENTIONALLY parking "on top" of you or slightly over you/infront of your turret to INTENTIONALLY block you from shooting or seeing.....

would you not be upset? if you asked the individual to move, and they would not agree to move, because you yourself could not.....

and having individuals running around laughing about getting a "countrymen / team mate" killed or saying "it was worth getting bombed to get him bombed/killed"

seriously GrnEagle Jr , I have seen your actions in KOTH, I have seen you get MUTED, I have seen you get ejected...... because of the way you disrupt others enjoyment....

and for you to post in this thread, telling someone to use the .squelch command if they don't want to hear your BS, is a bit pathetic.... it even shows everyone that you was in fact acting an ASS.....

Nemisis should have sent this to HTC support, and prob not posted here.. but he did let everyone know who to look out for in the future....

everyone has some type of complaint on how the game is being played, yet when something like this is posted on the boards, people joke about it...

go figure.....

it is not as funny when someone does it to you or attempts to act a fool and disrupt your own game fun.....

please don't read my post as standing up for or taking anyone's side....... Nemisis should have known he would get laughed at making a post like this on the general discussion board....... but with that being said......

I missed GrnEaglJr's post on page 2 (I have him on ignore in here).   But, if you mention him, you already know it isn't good.   

Nemesis.   Here's what you do (if you're gonna stay Rook).   Start writing down names when stuff like this happens and when they whine on range, country channel, etc......Ignore them.   I've done this for years, it works.   You cut out the middle man.    But you get to see them have a meltdown asking for help.    Some "high command Rooks" wondered why I wasn't always "helpful".   

Keep a list, that hurts these no skill, mega squad lemmings more than anything.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2010, 01:03:01 AM »
This weekends target, V85 spawn

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2010, 01:12:31 AM »
TC very good advise, and great post.

Nemesis best advise; is to take care of this kind of thing directly with HTC.

Second piece of advise; film everything. There is even an option to start film automatically at the beginning of the sortie. I use this option because I never remembered to start film when it matters.  

There will always be a few people that get enjoyment buy taking it away from others. The only way to stop them is to let the people that run the show know what's going on.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:18:42 AM by SIK1 »
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2010, 01:34:50 AM »

go figure.....

Well done sir  :aok

I refer to the list i have of always squelched players in the game and use it often.
  unfortunately, poor game play seems to be a standard sometimes in the MA but i must say that if the adolescents and the so called vets alike go on a rampage, i just tower and go somewhere else.

as for the flaming goes, TC is right, you should no by now that a complaint thread brings out all the drunken flame tards.

take care Nem

froger

frogs are people too

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 01:37:02 AM »
I believe theres a dot command to block someone one uh yea it's called squelch If you dont ant to hear anyone fight/argue then squelch us

always squelched on my comms.

:neener:
frogs are people too

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 03:04:24 AM »
My in game name is Shawk free to shoot smoke at me, doesn't bother me a bit.

This Thread is very INterestINg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2010, 03:44:33 AM »
If you park in front of me, within a couple hundred yards of me, or insist on running your engine I will surround you with smoke rounds and enjoy much lulz.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Panzerace

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2010, 03:45:28 AM »
Milk & Cookies will be served today after recess :banana:
“No poor bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making other bastards die for their country.” GSP

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2010, 04:49:45 AM »
we all know what comes of posts like this.......
comedy gold? :D
See Rule #4

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2010, 05:29:48 AM »
I know that it is just a game and some like to have fun taking it seriously and others that are just tossing off. Unfortunately depending on how you look at it, they (the jagoff's) pay to play, as we most all do, and shall play as they desire whether it annoys someone else or not. No other way to get around it than move to another base, another arena or log off. I feel your pain but there is nothing noone can do.

:old: <S> 1MADDOG1 :cheers: :salute
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso