Author Topic: Vehicle Supplies and Repairs?  (Read 408 times)

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
Vehicle Supplies and Repairs?
« on: March 19, 2010, 08:55:08 AM »
I have recently found that vehicle supplies will not repair a tank/gv any longer.  I was told last night that supplies will only rearm a tank not 'fix' it.  My question to that -- Is it by design or a new bug?

Next point to this topic..  Whether by design or bug -- I was in a T-34 and sustained track damage (before I knew about the supplies changes).  After getting supplies, I was able to move and drive in a straight line (as opposed to the damaged track circle); however, I was still lopsided to the previously damaged track.  I tried to RTB on my now semi-damaged track and got bombed - at again.  This time the bomb damaged my engine.  There were still plenty of supplies around, so I picked up a box and still no engine.  It was at this time that guys on range informed me that Vehicle Supplies no longer repair tanks.  :huh

So, if the repair issue is by design, then supplies apparently are still doing some partial repairs (i.e. put a doughnut-tire spare on the damaged track) which may or may not be an oversight or bug.  If it is not by design, then the supplies are 'bugged' and are not fixing GVs as they used to.

Lastly, I have not had a turret shot out since the supplies issue came about, so will supplies repair a damaged osti or whirble turrret?  Or once you lost your turret (any GV for that matter) are you nothing more than moving target practice whether supplies are available or not?

Thanks   :salute

Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Vehicle Supplies and Repairs?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 09:57:37 AM »
New damage is interesting...... I like the poof when they bail  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 10:02:02 AM »
this is the only thing i can find on it lawman

•Fixed a bug that caused vehicle resupply to not work correctly.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline ScatterFire

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 07:19:35 PM »
heh,  if that is true its the final death for the Tiger.....
Scatter1:
With bullets of rubber and armor of tissue I throw myself at my enemy.

Law of Devine Intervention:
All skill is in vain when an Angel pees in the touchhole of your musket.