Author Topic: Question for thous who live in New Jersey  (Read 225 times)

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Question for thous who live in New Jersey
« on: March 20, 2010, 12:10:35 AM »
Two month ago I was driving in New Jersey and got caught for speeding. The cop wrote me an "official warning", so I did not have to pay any fines and did not get any points on my license but it stays in their computer for future references or something like that. As I am not from NJ, I am not really familiar with their lows. So I was wondering if anyone knows for how long would that warning stay in their computer?
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: Question for thous who live in New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 09:13:53 AM »
<S>
I live in Joisey, as far as a Warning is concerned, I would not be worried about it. You got lucky. Basically the Warning will stay on record(for the particular department that pulled you over-only), for I believe 3 months. They would only be changed to a Citation if you were caught for the same offense, by the same department(jurisdiction). I would not lose sleep over it though. Jersey State boys can be Jerks, but are usually very professional.
                                                                                                                                                                    <S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 09:18:47 AM »
Yes, NJ not that bad, much better than PA cops. Pull you over for an illegal turn at 3am and act like they just caught bin Laden.
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 10:13:17 PM »
Great, thanks.  :)
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s