Author Topic: AKUAG recruiting ....Please form and orderly line....  (Read 1798 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
AKUAG recruiting ....Please form and orderly line....
« on: March 31, 2010, 04:00:30 PM »
     Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Really, not much more needs to be said here...who wouldn't want this insignia on the side of their weapon of choice..however, I feel it prudent to elaborate.

It seems this 'Real world cult movement' has stamped itself within our ranks. This has in turn, shown itself through the lack of time for some of the ratings to participate regularly. I find myself in the difficult position of looking for a few new ratings for our squad..

We are a loosely formed squad of guys with no fixed agendas...other than our squad night you are free to fly/GV and do as you like. Obviously the aim of a squad is comradeship so joining forces when on together is encouraged.. We look to have fun and cause mayhem...whether this be mixing it within a large red dar, denying late night runners an easy take or just taking the jeeps down to the beach for some sun, surf, brews,and a BarB...Although we are pretty relaxed, we do try for a good standard of game play and 200 banter....and we always try to get home.
Also keep in mind that we are paying homage to those before us who did this type of thing for real, before our magic box was invented, so a reasonable amount of respect is expected.
We are as many know, made up of Kiwis and Aussies (mainly), I inform you of this because our humor can offend (not as much as the poms but still hahaha)and for the time zone we fly...

Some of our requirements

Must be a subscribed member
Must not be over bearing (We are a laid back bunch)
Vox coms capability..
Of a mature stature
Attend Squad events regularly
Fly in the South Pacific/East Asian times zones.

You must fly/drive what you like**
You must try to steal squaddies kills
Your score should be for personal growth not stature

On becoming a Utensil, although it is not a requirement we encourage the use of a Kitchen utensil call sign....not only is it cool, the ladies love it...just ask wolfala  Big Grin

If you like the laid back lifestyle with a kick buttocks (it really isn't the same with this language filter  hahaha) attitude and feel you might like to have go at the Utensil style let us know...

** Squad nights could have a designated plane or vehicle..also Squad ride is the P51D.

Squad night is at present Tuesday (view to adding another day/time in the future) nights 10pm NZST.. These consist of different variables each night...First week of every month is DA time where we learn from each other and the Third week is Squaddies choice, this where a member of the squad is picked at the beginning of each month to lead the squads operations for the night. The other weeks are pre determined, varied operations.

Oh yes...We have a blender too   :P

PM, post here, or hassle one of us online if you have an interest.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:46:40 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
Re: AKUAG recruiting ....Please form and orderly line....
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »
Good luck with the squad!  :aok Ill do my best to shoot down the "flying spoons".  :devil
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 05:38:43 PM »
Awesome squad!! They got this "tongs" guy who likes to fly a KI61 around....watch out for him :aok

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 06:18:03 PM »
Good luck recruiting!  :aok

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 10:27:31 PM »
Firstly...sorry for the spelling and grammar errors. By the time I re-read this, it was to late to change them.

Cheers guys for the thumbs up...with a bit of luck we will be meeting in the SDL in the near future.....  :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 10:29:12 PM by SPKmes »

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 10:50:55 PM »
Good luck with the recruiting Tongs, always a pleasure fighting with or against ya. Hope to see you in the SDL in the future fella.

:salute

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 08:18:31 AM »
Good luck to you <S>

-SPektor
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 10:02:28 PM »
The utensil drawer is still open.....

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 01:24:37 AM »

Do you eat chups bro ?
I come from a land downunder

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 02:17:15 AM »

Do you eat chups bro ?

I think you are referring to cheps mate.... :t

but chumps is something we utensils serve up as a side dish.  :D

:cheers:

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 06:27:36 PM »
I think you are referring to cheps mate.... :t

but chumps is something we utensils serve up as a side dish.  :D

:cheers:

Plunkton ?
I come from a land downunder

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 12:31:04 AM »
If I was to entertain the thought of becoming a utensil, what would I be? How about barBmate or CanOpner or Grater, it would be fun choosing a name for your squad. But on a serious note i see lots of Aussie guys on in US squads that often fly solo when our evening timeslot comes around and the rest of the world is in bed, try and snap a few of them up to consolidate our offerings. If I wasn't a prawn I'd entertain joining just for the cool name I could pick.
Cheers Bro.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »
If I was to entertain the thought of becoming a utensil, what would I be? How about barBmate or CanOpner or Grater, it would be fun choosing a name for your squad. But on a serious note i see lots of Aussie guys on in US squads that often fly solo when our evening timeslot comes around and the rest of the world is in bed, try and snap a few of them up to consolidate our offerings. If I wasn't a prawn I'd entertain joining just for the cool name I could pick.
Cheers Bro.
(Image removed from quote.)
Some of the best sticks in the game play the really late night, well early morning for US  :D I think Korea is about an hour behind you guys? Fun Fights going on late at night :salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline boomerlu

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 12:13:58 AM »
I haven't really interacted much with these guys, but the XO Spatula is a great guy who's definitely contributed a good share of useful stuff to the community. Good luck guys. :salute
boomerlu
JG11

Air Power rests at the apex of the first triad of victory, for it combines mobility, flexibility, and initiative.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 01:37:35 PM »
Welcome to the ranks   'Harpi' 

Utensil name coming soon

« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 03:07:57 PM by SPKmes »