Author Topic: Highest pilot K/D ratios of each airplane  (Read 5364 times)

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
Re: Highest pilot K/D ratios of each airplane
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2010, 05:23:41 PM »
Good idea anyway Mach on the K/D. I think you should post it every month as I think it's kind of interesting to see some of the obscure planes like the B5N  :aok

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2010, 06:29:36 PM »
Good idea anyway Mach on the K/D. I think you should post it every month as I think it's kind of interesting to see some of the obscure planes like the B5N  :aok

Why post it. Most of the K/D are subjective.  It means nothing when somebody has a K/D 53.00 in B5N2.  I beat i could get a K/D 53.00 too just by playing it smart and going where any enemy base is CAP. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2010, 07:47:07 PM »
Cool, thanks for putting this together MachFly. I agree with some sort of minumum # of kills. Keep bums like me off the list lol.

LOL @ Soulyss for the jeep. What can you kill in those things besides other jeeps?

I recall the sortie, I think I even have the filmed saved, but I don't recall some of the specifics.  It just started one evening when I was bored of flying so I upped some supplies and took off with hlbly in his M4 to defend a field.  After awhile I got bored sitting there and I saw a wirble/ostie down below us I took off down the hill and chased him down and shot out his turret then ran for it.  Later I hid in a little batch of trees and just ambushed  light skinned gv's as they went past.  I don't think I actually outright killed anything but knocked out turrets then got awarded the kill when someone else finished them off.  I was laughing pretty hard by the end of it.

Just one of the those silly, once in a million tries sort of sorties where things just work out in your favor.  Was more luck than any demonstration of skill on my part.  Usually I roll those jeeps over on the first turn I attempt.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 07:48:53 PM by Soulyss »
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2010, 08:13:39 PM »
Most of the K/D are subjective.
On this point I agree. I was amazed by some of the k/d stats posted and took a closer look. It isn't nearly as impressive when you realize some are achieved mainly by egging GV's and shooting down Goons.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2010, 08:32:57 PM »
On this point I agree. I was amazed by some of the k/d stats posted and took a closer look. It isn't nearly as impressive when you realize some are achieved mainly by egging GV's and shooting down Goons.
LOL, and i can see some that it is possible to achieved. 
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2010, 10:48:07 AM »
There you go

WWI Tour I
Acft. TypeName# killsK/D
D.VIIMessiah1414.00
Dr.IKungFu8320.75
F.1KungFu6711.17
F.2BKungFu168.00

This where I get my numbers: Go to Aces High Site, click "Scores and Stats", then click "Plane", after that you select a tour, in this case "WWI Tour I" and click "Get Stats", then you should see a list of all planes available in that area, so lets click "Dr.I". Now you can arrange it by what ever you want, in this case we want it by K/D so you click "Kills/Death Ratio" and there is your list. And now you just do the whole process to each airplane. Enjoy  :)

WOw, kind of looks like KungFu owns WW1    :salute Fu !
Wag more, bark less.

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2010, 11:36:20 AM »
When I went for my kill streak, my K/D in the Tempest was 189.

Best streak I've ever done was a few years back, 182 in a d9 I believe.

Well there was that one time in High School....... :bolt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2010, 05:11:14 PM »
Hiya RumbleB...back yet?

oh...and thanks.   C202 is a fun bird.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2010, 06:03:54 PM »
Best streak I've ever done was a few years back, 182 in a d9 I believe.

Well there was that one time in High School....... :bolt:

You went to high school?   I did not thing people with mullets went to high school.  :D
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #99 on: April 06, 2010, 04:07:08 AM »
Hiya RumbleB...back yet?

oh...and thanks.   C202 is a fun bird.

Nope, doubt he will be back for a long time! I know he feels the itch but it's not enough for him to resub yet again.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline A8Hunter

• Zinc Member
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2010, 04:43:43 PM »
Can't believe Soulyss beat me out on the jeep, makes me feel sooooo old :old: and useless :joystick:
Let me do nothing to bring shame or disgrace on my family, my comrades, my unit, my country. Let me conduct myself in such a manner that there is no dishonor. Let me not be wasted, but if I die, let me die like a soldier should.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2010, 05:03:16 PM »
I wondered if this thread was gonna get brought back up, 
Flying since tour 71.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2010, 05:39:39 PM »
Why post it. Most of the K/D are subjective.  It means nothing when somebody has a K/D 53.00 in B5N2.  I beat i could get a K/D 53.00 too just by playing it smart and going where any enemy base is CAP. 

Why don't you then?   The B5N is a totally defenseless airplane.  Kind of makes sense to avoid enemy aircraft, don't you think?

As the B5N has no forward firing gun (and a comical single 7mm tail gun), bombing GVs is likely the best way to get kills in it.

I am Snuggie and I approved this message.  :neener:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2010, 05:42:36 PM »
No way those 38's are right, Del has like a 200:1 ratio lol.

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2010, 05:56:13 PM »

Then just go do it. I'm always amazed at all the folks who downplay various numbers. The simple truth is its not all that easy. I can't fly for more then 5 minutes without pointing my nose toward the biggest red bar. Just having the patience to fly "smart" fro even brief periods is an under-appreciated skill

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson