Author Topic: TOPGUN acm  (Read 8124 times)

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
Re: TOPGUN acm
« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2010, 03:45:49 PM »
He's a squadron mate of stealth's.

ack-ack

:mad: erg you know what ack-ack I should spell every thing I can wrong!so wrong nobody can read it but me would that be better?if not then shut up if you want that I can give it to you.
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2010, 03:48:54 PM »
You might be on to something, for someone who says he hasn't flown online, he was discussing the I-16 and fighting against perk planes.  Last time I checked they don't perk em offline.

yep....it's times like this that being a little cynical is helpful  :D :noid

and it would appear as if he has a personal vendetta against akak....notice that i brought up the spelling issue......and he attacks akak?
 :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2010, 04:00:25 PM »
yep....it's times like this that being a little cynical is helpful  :D :noid

and it would appear as if he has a personal vendetta against akak....notice that i brought up the spelling issue......and he attacks akak?

well u don't say it over and over and over he is.erg i wish i could play game now I would bang up the B-24j that fly's around the base's and say its ack-ack and your in the gunner.   
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2010, 04:14:55 PM »
 :huh what the hell are you on?
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2010, 04:24:04 PM »
:huh what the hell are you on?

read pages 5,6,7,and8

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2010, 04:38:01 PM »

:mad: erg you know what ack-ack I should spell every thing I can wrong!so wrong nobody can read it but me would that be better?if not then shut up if you want that I can give it to you.

I never made any comments about your terrible butchering of the English language, I made a comment that your 'tip' isn't of any real value as a dogfigthing tactic.  I'm sorry if that offended you but as I said, you're far more of an 'experten' in dogfighting than I hope to ever be.

well u don't say it over and over and over he is.erg i wish i could play game now I would bang up the B-24j that fly's around the base's and say its ack-ack and your in the gunner.   

I don't know what you're trying to say other than if you could play that you'd 'school' me because you're far more of an 'experten' in dogfighting than I am.  I'm sure that you believe this to be true.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2010, 04:39:56 PM »

I guess I picked the wrong time to shave my ankles.  If I can only remember where I put those squeaker ankle humping shin guards that Silat sold me...

ack-ack

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2010, 04:48:54 PM »
you know what just forget it  don't even get it lets just forget it... what did you say butchering :mad: what ever and i don't know i can school you.I know i can try to school you.ok?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2010, 04:49:56 PM »
you know what just forget it  don't even get it lets just forget it... what did you say butchering :mad: what ever and i don't know i can school you.I know i can try to school you.ok?

holy run on sentence batman!!!!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2010, 04:52:32 PM »
holy run on sentence batman!!!!

don't care. :D

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2010, 05:12:22 PM »

I'm sure you can 'school' me, because as I mentioned a few times already, you're an 'experten' and I'm not.  I mean, anyone that spells dude "dued" has to be such a bad bellybutton that even Chuck Norris would piss his pants in fear.

ack-ack

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2010, 05:20:56 PM »
I'm sure you can 'school' me, because as I mentioned a few times already, you're an 'experten' and I'm not.  I mean, anyone that spells dude "dued" has to be such a bad bellybutton that even Chuck Norris would piss his pants in fear.

ack-ack

omg I just pissed my pants laughing :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2010, 05:32:16 PM »

ack-ack

chuck norris was a wuss who was afraid to step into a ring with bruce lee.

but then again, i'm smart enough that i'd have not stepped in the ring with either of them....... :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2010, 05:43:53 PM »
First rule about learning ACM is you must be able to express your ACM via complex hand movements:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BzU1sYPjzo

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2010, 05:46:41 PM »
WOW  :headscratch: :D cool thread.