Author Topic: sqaud names  (Read 5591 times)

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
Re: sqaud names
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2010, 03:19:11 AM »
Pearl Harbour sucked watch Tora Tora Tora.  A much better movie.

no don't ever dis pearl harbor.Iv watched it so many times danny's face at the end wen he died is burned in my head.got it! :mad:
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2010, 03:25:50 AM »
You missed the point.  Pearl Harbor was more a "lovey Dovey touchey feeley" movie.  There are alot of better movies out there to watch, Tora Tora Tora, War and Remembrance, Patton, The guns of Naveron, Hundreds of great movies dealing with WW11,  That had great patriotic americans in then. Books such as "Ploesti" by James duncan and Carroll Stewart, "Here is your war"  You just need to do some research.
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline Greziz

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2010, 03:29:58 AM »
if it is gunna be a pony squad how about airastangs or 6wingslings or something historical but frankly the historic route is sorta... overused and well quite frankly some might see the imitation a compliment but generally I feel it is sorta lame to steal their names. I suggest you come up with your own nicks possibly the one "Clouds on wings" I could go over so many. I personally would love to see a good russian squad that flies all russian stuff all the time in squad ways.

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2010, 03:34:16 AM »
You missed the point.  Pearl Harbor was more a "lovey Dovey touchey feeley" movie.  There are alot of better movies out there to watch, Tora Tora Tora, War and Remembrance, Patton, The guns of Naveron, Hundreds of great movies dealing with WW11,  That had great patriotic americans in then. Books such as "Ploesti" by James duncan and Carroll Stewart, "Here is your war"  You just need to do some research.

I just looked at a short add for Tora Tora Tora.it was better than the hole move pearl harbor.no joke.now im sad cuz I want that movie  :cry
Planes I'm good in the Bf-109 G14, the B-25C, and the B-17G not many but its nice for me to know :P

Offline jdbecks

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2010, 03:35:46 AM »
YAPS

Yet another pony squad.

:rofl because pony has a different old slang meaning in the UK, well down south it does.
JG11

...Only the proud, only the strong...
www.JG11.org

Offline swift

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2010, 03:58:27 AM »
Fox Force Five would be sweet
Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it gives no attention to any bird than the one it first marked.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2010, 05:42:19 AM »
lost souls  ???
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2010, 05:59:29 AM »
How about the "Hordesters" or "The Eeks and Squeaks" or with 90 members join up with the Claim Jumpers
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2010, 06:05:51 AM »
357th death jumping muppets of the pig terror with the joker dueces of rock n roll is taken
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2010, 06:10:04 AM »
How about the "Hordesters" or "The Eeks and Squeaks" or with 90 members join up with the Claim Jumpers
LOL!
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2010, 06:24:41 AM »
A Pony squad? 

How about "The High Orbit Tag Team Picking Hand Holding Runner Gang"?   :)
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2010, 07:09:23 AM »
We have too many 51s in the sky as it is.  :rolleyes:
Lighten up Francis

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2010, 07:14:44 AM »
What ever you say doc,I'm just interested in what kinda names you guys think up and if theres any good historical squads out there I haven't heard of. That's all no harm no foul. Call me a sqeeker fine so be it,if that's what you think I am.

Okay, I'll help.

I think you could, for example, call it, "Painful Rectal Itch". Consider that none but the truly excellent could carry such a name. Further, you could tag a byline like, "you don't want us on your tail".

How about "incurable social disease"? Again, you could develop a creative byline like, "even after the pleasure of the grapple is over, fires still burn", or, "you'll feel it after we visit your base".

See? Get creative. You could call yourself the Amway drones. What could be more unwelcome and challenging than a visit from such as they?

I just don't want you to go away thinking everyone over 40 is unwilling to help.

How about "The Diarrhea Gang, Blasting from Sixes Worldwide since '010"?
"Rectum Rockets? From your six with a bullet" ?

Never let it be said that I didn't charitably reach out.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2010, 07:28:37 AM »
I'VE GOT IT!!!! you can all relax, I have found thier new name.......  P-fiftyrunners!..... :airplane: :x

Offline cooldued

• Nickel Member
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2010, 07:36:11 AM »
I'VE GOT IT!!!! you can all relax, I have found thier new name.......  P-fiftyrunners!..... :airplane: :x

may work but its still up to stealth.so keep them cumin :aok