Author Topic: Possible 190A5 damage bug  (Read 190 times)

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
Possible 190A5 damage bug
« on: April 12, 2010, 10:22:12 AM »
I had a buddy up an A5 with 2 cannon package,he recieved hits in a dogfight and took damage. He reported that his cannons were out and when I asked what the damage said he told me left inboard out and right outboard out! this would be impossible as he only had the 2 inboard cannons selected in the loadout.

As it turns out he did indeed have 1 rightside cannon functioning,so is this a damage bug or is it simply a result of damage to the wing area that "would" contain the outboard cannon!  He almost didnt continue the rest of the FSO event,all because he thought he's lost both cannons as the damage report had said he's lost 2 of them.

:salute

Offline Charge

• Gold Member
Re: Possible 190A5 damage bug
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 08:05:27 AM »
is it simply a result of damage to the wing area that "would" contain the outboard cannon

Yes. It's an active damage point even without loading and fortunately it was empty that time.

-C+
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a giant meteor hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much screwed no matter what you wish for. Unless of course, it's death by meteorite."