Author Topic: Rising Stars  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
Rising Stars
« on: April 16, 2010, 04:47:29 AM »
In the film industry these days there are lots of great actors. But the amount of new talent is really astounding. I am doing a report on this for Drama and I need your opinions.

Who is your fav up and coming actor. I have picked mine.

Chloe Mortez, HIT GIRL from the film KICK-ASS.

DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline nirvana

• Platinum Member
Re: Rising Stars
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 09:23:20 PM »
How do you classify a "rising star"?  Do they have to turn into movie stars or is it just ones opinion that they may turn into move stars?
Who are you to wave your finger?

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 10:20:29 PM »
I( mean, who do you think is gonna become a great actor in a few years lol

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 11:49:08 PM »
can i put this here

:D
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 01:50:06 AM »
I KNOW!!

I was getting creeped out while watching, I was like. Should I be finding an 11 year old attractive  :rofl

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 03:14:42 AM »
I KNOW!!

I was getting creeped out while watching, I was like. Should I be finding an 11 year old attractive  :rofl

:confused:    That's just wrong.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 03:36:07 AM »
I KNOW!!

ummmmm
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2010, 11:26:53 AM »
ummmmm

Yea what he said, Dude thats wacked
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2010, 12:04:43 PM »
WTF  :huh If you're 11 or 12 it wouldn't be strange to find a little girl attractive. But if you're not, you need help. And I'm very serious about that.
Lighten up Francis

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 12:04:56 PM »
TABOO

"Throughout most of the 19th century, the minimum age of consent for sexual intercourse in most American states was 10 years. In Delaware it was only 7 years."
                                                         -The History of Marriage as an Institution
                                                           by Larry R. Peterson, Ph.D

even though this doesnt say the age difference of those being wed, im jus sayin.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 12:06:30 PM by bagrat »
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2010, 12:09:10 PM »
TABOO

"Throughout most of the 19th century, the minimum age of consent for sexual intercourse in most American states was 10 years. In Delaware it was only 7 years."
                                                         -The History of Marriage as an Institution
                                                           by Larry R. Peterson, Ph.D

even though this doesnt say the age difference of those being wed, im jus sayin.

I live in Delaware...
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2010, 12:23:18 PM »
I'm a milf man myself. There's alot to be said about a woman with money and boobs.  :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2010, 04:31:47 PM »
I KNOW!!

I hope you're not allowed to be unsupervised around children.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2010, 05:15:40 PM »
LOL, give him a break, he's 16.

His rather innocent observation isn't nearly as bad as some of you guys who are probably in your 50's and over who will regularly yank it to nekked 'net pr0n chicks who are 30+ years younger.

But I'm with uptown... gimme' a 30-something milf w/ D-cups and a sex drive that would make a ZR1 look like a Kia.....  :aok

<-- married to a 30-something Xtra-hottie.... a "MIAF"...... once you've seen a real woman "girls" just don't do it anymore  :)
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 05:18:27 PM »
Just a word of caution on the "average age of consentual whatever"....prisons in America have their own pecking order and pedofiles, rapists and lawyers are at the bottom thus rendereing Dr Peterson's assessment nonsense if you choose to espouse Dostoevsky's position on how to measure the civility of any society, which is:  "The civility of any society can be judged on it's prison's inmates and their treatment of one another".  Bagrat, please don't argue this point...it would only serve to isolate your sources as self-serving which might bring you dangerously close to admitting something that may not be true about you (or it could be)...I am quite certain that you were just trying to illuminate the past for us....lets keep it at that.

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba