Author Topic: This made me laugh  (Read 386 times)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
This made me laugh
« on: April 20, 2010, 01:27:17 AM »
I read this on another forum, had the office cracking up laughing

A bloke is in a queue at the supermarket when he notices that the rather dishy blonde behind him has just raised her hand and smiled hello to him.

He is rather taken aback that such a looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says "sorry do you know me?"

She replies "I maybe mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!" His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, he says "are you that stripogram on my stag night that I shagged on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your mate whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my rear?"

"No", she replies, "I'm your son's English Teacher".
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
Re: This made me laugh
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 01:55:34 AM »
 :rofl
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 07:12:14 AM »
We have a TV commercial over here in the states like that.  :lol I can't think of the product though.  :headscratch:
Lighten up Francis

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 07:45:49 AM »
 :lol
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Gr8pape

• Copper Member
      • Swamp Revel Computers
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 07:59:23 AM »
We have a TV commercial over here in the states like that.  :lol I can't think of the product though.  :headscratch:

Some kinda juice isn't it, their on the escalator, doesn't get graphic like that, but ya same thing.
I would rather try and fail, than not try at all. (paraphrased)
F.D. Roosevelt