Author Topic: Tanking wasn't as easy as I first thought it was going to be :)  (Read 2312 times)

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
Re: Tanking wasn't as easy as I first thought it was going to be :)
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2010, 11:54:41 AM »
You really should not  need more that one shot for anything closer than  2.0k  Unless there is a bush in the way or your shooting from a blind main gun position.
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline wgmount

• Copper Member
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2010, 08:06:24 PM »
My tanks nearly stands on end when I fire the gun while it is in gear and then works like a teeter- totter for a couple minutes. I can usually kill a tank from 2.5 k in 3 shots I usually don't get that many though before I'm back in the tower.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."- H.L. Mencken

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2010, 08:18:55 PM »
I feel like I'm getting alittle better but I'm no Dr7 or a few others  :aok When I first started I guess I went 20 sorties without a kill.  It was very frustrating and now I'm enjoying it a lot better but I still die more then I kill.  Learning to become more patient I believe is my main key but also knowing a good hiding place I haven't figured out yet.  Tell any tanking stories you have or give me tips :) I look forward to reading you guys posts  :salute
Hey TnDep belial posted here in forums about gving where to place shots, itll help you with aiming and placement of your rounds. look into it bud  :salute
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2010, 11:44:27 PM »
rgr guys thanks a bunch I'm addicted to tanking a lot more time in it this tour then any other category including air.  Never knew that about neutral, learning process is under way and I appreciate the help.
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep