Author Topic: It's going to far...  (Read 2844 times)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: It's going to far...
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »
i heard that stuff makes ppl flip out
Only when you're battling a giant shape shifting purple squid that talks to you as it tries to kill you...and all you have is an M-16 and a knife.

You just have to be careful with what you do prior to going to sleep...watching unusual movies or channels like Nat Geo and flying AH just before you go to bed...can have some unusual results.

Don't watch 2012, the Pacific and play AH within the same month much less the same day while taking Chantix...it was a very interesting night.  :O
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 12:57:21 PM »
??? Everybody knows, 20 mil is the best way to improve the air quality in Bishville.

Actually, Bishville is a really nice place. It's only real drawback is that it's a Bish-infested land.
the bish infestation is only overexaggerated... only 1/3 of bishland is to the point of no return... the other 2/3s have avoided contamination and are in the process of a major toxic clean up movement burning evil bish homes to make a brighter day :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 01:43:08 PM »
Don't feel bad Lusche . I woke up one morning to my wife looking at me going WTF is a dweeb ??? And what HO were you dreaming about ??  Dangit I had to explain to her what HO  meant and she still didn't believe me. I heard about that crap for 2 weeks !!!  :noid   So who the heck are you banging in your sleep ? Woman!! a HO is a flight manuver ..... "YEH  RIGHT... you PIG"  !!   Finally I let her play the game and she finally appologized LOL !!! :bolt:           So don't feel bad at all bro !!  HEHEHE

That is so funny!  But got me to thinking, "My wife must be feeling pretty confident in our relationship."  :headscratch: All she hears (wearing headset while playing AH), "Demit!  Another HO!! ....... That's two HO's in a row!!!"  :eek:

Offline T24

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 02:04:39 PM »
I had a dream I spawned at a v base in a jeep, heard incoming GVs and killed DR7's M4 with my .50 cal. I shot over a hill, around a barn and through half a forest of trees. One burst he was dead. Then I threw a box of supplies over a bomber hangar and killed gravy1 when it landed on his sherman. Take that bastages! LOL. 
Better to fight for something than live for nothing

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 03:21:55 PM »
Take it from a doctor, not me a real doctor,

Lusche, You need a two week break for sure.....   :D

Also, We know that any rook or knit that visits bishland will say that it smells funny, we also know not to make fun of young and old people that have this problem some would call the dreaded "phantom turdnessiosis" or just commonly known as "PT", and that its only caused by the simple explanation of an updraft that has wafted the smell from the load in their pants............   :lol  

:bolt:

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 04:17:07 PM »
Lusche, You need a two week break for sure.....   :D

I think it runs deeper...

I would have no worries about another Walter Mitty dream... being the noble hero of cartoon air combat or so.

But dreaming of f*** numbers? About hidden data?

I'm almost afraid to go to sleep tonight... I might get haunted by giant zombie pie charts...  :noid
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 04:24:06 PM »
No worries lusche, it happens. :headscratch:......it could be worse, you could have been dreaming about World of Warcraft.
Now that would be sad  :rofl
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Baumer

• Silver Member
      • 332nd Flying Mongrels
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 04:24:35 PM »
Well according to this chart the problem should diminish over time.  :rofl

HTC Please show the blue planes some love!
F4F-4, FM2, SBD-5, TBM-3

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 04:25:52 PM »
I think it runs deeper...

I would have no worries about another Walter Mitty dream... being the noble hero of cartoon air combat or so.

But dreaming of f*** numbers? About hidden data?

I'm almost afraid to go to sleep tonight... I might get haunted by giant zombie pie charts...  :noid

Lusche, have you ever considered a career as a statistician?
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 04:26:39 PM »
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 04:39:30 PM »
Lusche, have you ever considered a career as a statistician?

I always thought one must be able to do math for that ;)

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 04:42:39 PM »
... and I'm starting to get worried now.

I dreamed about AH last night.
I know, that happens to many players after a few hours/days of playing too much .

But I wasn't dreaming about swirling dogfights or titanic tank battles.

I dreamed about stumbling across a list of additional perk bonus modifiers! All had been implemented long time ago, they were just not mentioned in the help pages. And I found out everybody knew about them but me! And it was a major embarrassment to me...  :o

I'd say I'm going insane... if I weren't already  :x

I had a dream last night too! I was surfing the AHII Boards, and some guy posted a thread saying he just found out about additional perk bonus modifiers, when they've always been in the game. We all told him what a noob he was!  ;) :D

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »
I had a dream last night too! I was surfing the AHII Boards, and some guy posted a thread saying he just found out about additional perk bonus modifiers, when they've always been in the game. We all told him what a noob he was!  ;) :D
:lol :neener:

Offline Gr8pape

• Copper Member
      • Swamp Revel Computers
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 07:22:34 AM »
The problem with Rookland is, that its full of Rooks, I gues the same could be said for the Nits too :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:
I would rather try and fail, than not try at all. (paraphrased)
F.D. Roosevelt

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 08:22:35 AM »
The problem with Rookland is, that its full of Rooks, I gues the same could be said for the Nits too :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener:

No offense, but I've always had a question for you... Is your intended handle "Great Pape"?

My suspicion is that you might've intended "Gr8 Ape" or "GrapeApe" but not Great Pape... unless you really like Ratzinger, or style yourself El Papa or something.

It's a real question - no slight intended. For all I know, you meant it this way.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.