Author Topic: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........  (Read 5902 times)

Offline grumpy37

• Silver Member
      • What I do
Re: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2010, 05:35:45 PM »
had a nice fight w/ 'em yesterday in MW.

numbers were pretty much even on both sides and they kept dropping all the hangers at our base.

here we had a good fight going, nice and even numbers, and their whole focus was on stopping said fight.

sad.

you would think with only 20-30 players on they would appreciate a good fight as opposed to trying to capture a field at all cost.

"Style Points" imho, do matter and it seems people that have that opinion are a dying breed.

:aok

Yes MW is a joke......Just got Lancstuka'd by Biggamer .  I was the sole Rook trying to defend a V base against several sets of Lancs and a Hurri.  M3 rolling in but not much I can do myself.     Congrats Satan's Playgirls......You have officially ruined MW.

:rock   

Thats all i have to say about that....
CO VF-10 "Grim Reapers"   Member JG54 in AVA

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 05:51:39 PM »
 :rofl 56,000lbs of bombs, 2 M3s and  goon against 2 guys  :rofl  Just pityful

Well in my Red Alert days, Id'e play defense till the other team ran out of money or attackers. Then open the silo's and send in my horde of gvs. :D

Braveheart Quote.

Longshanks: " Archers!"
Commander: "Sir, won't we hit some of our troops?"
Longshanks: "Yes.. but we hit theirs aswell.We have reserves, attack!"

« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 06:06:03 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 05:57:06 PM »
No no, not officially... just got called out and reported on it so many times they left for MW is what I thought. I saw a couple comments about them being in MW and thought they'd stayed. Apparently it was too well populated for their tastes?

The SOARS never really made a foothold in the MW, they kept on getting their tulips kicked by either the Rookies or the Knitwits when they flew in there.  They soon left for greener, less defended pastures though I have seen them in the LW lately but they haven't really changed all that much.  Well, with the exception of Eaglehrt, I've actually come to terms with him and buried the hatchet but Pluto still insists on calling me a cheater but he's been doing that since AW.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 05:59:15 PM »
Pluto still insists on calling me a cheater but he's been doing that since AW.

ack-ack
That's cuz you do. :noid  ;)
See Rule #4

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »
The SOARS never really made a foothold in the MW, they kept on getting their tulips kicked by either the Rookies or the Knitwits when they flew in there.  They soon left for greener, less defended pastures though I have seen them in the LW lately but they haven't really changed all that much.  Well, with the exception of Eaglehrt, I've actually come to terms with him and buried the hatchet but Pluto still insists on calling me a cheater but he's been doing that since AW.

ack-ack

A long time ago, I was milking strats in a single Ju-88 when i got jumped by Pluto.  He made multiple passes on me and I dodged most of them until he collided with me.  I got the kill on him after dozens of bb pings combined with the collision damage finished him off.  He proceeded to whine that I was cheating.  Cheating in a Ju-88?   :lol
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2010, 06:40:05 PM »
had a nice fight w/ 'em yesterday in MW.

numbers were pretty much even on both sides and they kept dropping all the hangers at our base.

here we had a good fight going, nice and even numbers, and their whole focus was on stopping said fight.

sad.

you would think with only 20-30 players on they would appreciate a good fight as opposed to trying to capture a field at all cost.

500 + field captures a tour..... 

Have to spend half the time dropping ords and trps to try to make them up fighters.
But then they just resupply or sit in the tower till they get everything back up and continue.

I used to enjoy MW....but I find myself in EW more looking for a fight....now thats really tells ya how FU'ed MW has become

Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 06:48:30 PM »
That's cuz you do. :noid  ;)

Well, that's besides the point...Pluto doesn't always have to mention it though.  :D

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 07:02:07 PM »
Pluto's even called me a dweeb and repeatedly a hacker before. He even threatened to call Skuzzy personally and have me kicked out.

Sad.... Because even I, in my humble skills (nothing impressive) wiped the floor with him for hours on end once in EW and he cried foul every time. Got it all on film. Sent the film in to report him, afterwards.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 07:37:12 PM »
If you think the MA is bad, the MW has it beat hands down.  

A certain squad thrives in there, since there is not enough people to fight them.  While I was in there as the only Rook, they were rolling bases on the Rook side, the other two that were Bish came over and we had at least a few to fight them, but that wasn't what they were intending on, a fight, so they went and stole an undefended base from the bish, until someone changed country to be a bish against them, then it was back against rooks stealing them as well.  This film was them noe'ing in lancstukas just after taking another base in the same manner.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u8gasf  (see the film)

This is what MW seems to be about, usually its against a side with 0 players on it. You cant switch sides fast enough to even have a fight with them.  Its probably why there are not many players in there when such a large horde like that has little or no effect from ENY, they say they have like 30-40 of them in there at times just rolling bases against the very few that is on in MW.    That must be fun.

:rolleyes:
First off, dadsguns, if you want me to watch a film, try to post it somewhere that i don't have to buy something to watch it with, try U tube, that's were i post mine, that's so it is easy for you to watch!
i would imagine it is a good one, but i don't want to get my computer infected with whatever they are selling on that sight!

we always play knights, we hardly ever change, and i really think it is pretty pathetic that those who oppose us think they need to change sides in order to do so!
 just up and go fly around one of our bases and see what happens!
it is a game of mine to make you change sides, just to laugh at you for falling for it!   stick to a side, find some friends, put up a fight, stop whining!!
 if you guys put half the effort into fighting that you do on all channel, 200, or in here,   we wouldn't even be having this conversation!
When you decide how i am going to play, be sure to send my $15  with the orders!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 08:04:20 PM by WWhiskey »
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 08:37:21 PM »
Must have hit a nerve.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2010, 08:58:14 PM »
See Rules #4, #8
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:02:47 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 09:00:29 PM »
This thread is heading for a lock.

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 09:04:44 PM »
First off, dadsguns, if you want me to watch a film, try to post it somewhere that i don't have to buy something to watch it with, try U tube, that's were i post mine, that's so it is easy for you to watch!
i would imagine it is a good one, but i don't want to get my computer infected with whatever they are selling on that sight!

I make 2 clicks and it is downloading.  (and that includes clicking in the link)

lrn2Internet

That site is MUCH easier than say a Rapidshare or MegaUpload where you have to wait for the d/l to que up.

AND we want the raw .ahf and not some lame YouTube film that is pretty much worthless.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »
Must have hit a nerve.
well i just went in there, haven't been in there all day, there were 10 bish trying to take a knight field, with only 4 knights on (the tyranny of it all)
seems they took the base down out of sequence, as well as the town, so it was pretty easy for the 4 of us to squash the horde! thanks for the kills!   maybe you should watch the film!

Just joking no hard feeling meant to anyone who got killed a bit ago!!!!!!!!!<<S>> for trying, at least someone was.
 I really like to play, i like to get kills and i like to win, I don't always win, I don't always get kills, and I rarely triumph at cartoon warfare, but i think it is or at least should be fun, i am not sure why others think they need to tell people how to play?
 why not just go out and direct traffic or something? it surely is equally as productive!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »
This thread is heading for a lock.
I hope so!!  it just seems silly to come in hear and degrade other players!
 that is why i said i was joking a bit ago,  emotions run high, even in the cartoon world!  sometimes it is just better to move along, think I will now, good night!
Flying since tour 71.