Author Topic: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........  (Read 5938 times)

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
Re: MW has taken the cake and ate it too........
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2010, 11:35:23 PM »
so its my fault you got tricked into switching sides?
do me a favor, next time you log into mid war, count the bases, see who has the most and who has the least, then join the side that is left because that's were the fight is going! we take bases equally, up to a point,33.3% to be exact, learn how the game itself works!
 oh and please up a tank!!!! please please please, the biggest gripe i have in mid is the lack of any tanks to shoot at anymore!
It is however my fault, i should have looked over to the left of your post  2010, are you serious?? are you for real?  I am not even sure I know who you are!

You didnt trick me...one of your squaddies told me about your dumb ploy to do that.  And dont tell me how the game works because I know.  You must take pride in having to trick guys into switching sides...then having to level an entire base and twn agaisnt only 2-3 defenders...then have to roll 15 M3s in at a time to actually take it.  Oh, and I did up a tank against you in LW yesterday...you got me from long range and I got you...so please, please, please up a Tank...that way I can do what the rest of your squad does and up Lancs at 2k and divebomb all day cuz besdies you, they either A)have to camp a spawn to kill any of us, or B) just dont want any of it.  Oh, and its a new BBS name so dont let the year fool ya...

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2010, 11:38:47 PM »
WWhiskey, what I am about to say isn't directed towards you personally, but to the individuals that was doing what I saw, I was in MW for only two days checking it out and was rather disgusted with it pretty fast.  
I find it hard to believe that you are attempting to defend the lame gameplay that I saw as someone else "whining" about it, when in fact its what they do that is hampering other players so called fun, probably not good for business and surely not good for the game overall.  

If I was new to this game and seen the crap that was going on, it would have made me leave in an instant, since even a new person would not be able to contend or know what to do against that and would surely be turned off by it as I have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbm2wGypX_k  This should be up shortly.

First off, they didn't get anyone but 1 guy to change sides and that was much later.  
Whats pathetic, you imply that "those who oppose us think they need to change sides" did so on their own free will like they have nothing better else to do but swap sides all day, when in fact its what they have to do when there is nothing but 1 person on that side and 0 on the other, since you chose to attack a side with 0 players and force the guy to change sides to get a fight, once he does that you know that you have an hour to get back to the lame crap of NOE'ing the undefended side.

Just to refresh your memory, when I logged on there were 2 Bish, 0 rooks, and the 6 or more of them on knits, Rolling Rook bases since there wasn't anyone there to defend them, I switched to rook and attempted a fight and was even hoed in a 4vs1 by them, never did I complain about getting hoed, rather expected from inferior players(if they are willing to do what I observed, how tough can they be?) , I got few here and there, but for the most part it was just a gang/ho fest. Once we got the numbers almost even, and they started getting their arses handed to them, they vanished.
The mini horde went and attacked the bish which had 1 Bish which was fighting 1 other rook on their front, as they even called out that they were going after undefended bish bases now.  They stole a couple of bish bases till they finally was worried about the bases they horded earlier and returned with even more knits.  It came down to the 2 rooks that were there and the 9 or more knits that were rolling bases again.  That is where this film came from.

With everyone that was there and seen the same thing that I seen, you cant be defending that lame gameplay?  Completely ignoring a side that has at least a few to defend it, to NOE a side that has 0 players on it.  
Your right, its your 15 bucks, but when someone says its lame to do that, its our 15 bucks as well.   I think everyone knows exactly what goes on in there, its just unbelievable that someone does not think that its not good for business and good for the game and more importantly others that pay their 15 bucks as well.

Good luck with that.

Offline ReDeViL2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2010, 11:42:03 PM »
Preach on Dads...I never had a bad thing to say about Whiskey or Biggamer or Alpha(the ones that actually fight you and do not ho every pass) and whiskey is gonna bash me like im an idiot...well, I am, but thats neither here nor there.  Last para says it all...if your gonna defend tactics like that, then your just as bad as the rest. 

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2010, 12:47:12 AM »
With all this attention MW is getting with this thread,
 maybe we can get a few extra Bish/Rook to pop in there during the day and even the odds a bit

If not, no biggie, I kinda like the 5.0 perk bonus
Cooleyof 367th

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2010, 01:29:43 AM »
/snicker

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2010, 01:35:46 AM »
perks in mid war shouldn't be used in late war and vice versa.

sounds like a plan :aok
frogs are people too

Offline AirFlyer

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2010, 02:02:31 AM »
/snicker

ack-ack

When I was on we took the fight to A42 and gave 'em whats for, was fun.
Tours: Airflyer to 69 - 77 | Dustin57 92 - 100 | Spinnich 100 - ?
"You'll always get exactly what you deserve." Neil

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2010, 06:29:54 AM »
 Last night was fun, some good  cartoon pixal fights <S> to gaf,shuff,crispy and the rest   :rock
  ohh allmost forgot about the purse fight too, it was very entertaining  :rofl

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2010, 03:08:05 PM »
Fought against Wwhiskey and his squad last night, plus a few hangers on - fighting in Blue, at a43 - had over an hour of purely epic fun. Hotly contested base take, loads of lowish buff's, c47's, tanks, m3's, fighters, you name it, it came in.

Had an epic time, best night I've had for a while (being as I'm still the worst pilot ingame  ;))

Tks Wwhiskey and squaddies, :salute

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2010, 04:08:26 PM »
Thank you sir!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2010, 09:43:35 PM »
Ty for the fun gpwurzel <<S>> :airplane:
G3-MF

Offline Seadog36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2010, 02:48:19 PM »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 02:51:41 PM by Seadog36 »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2010, 02:55:56 PM »
That's a pretty rich accusation coming from someone who is routinely and openly logs on with several accounts in the same house ie RS59 and dv367th, who will switch playing from one account to the other on different sides from min to min. Shame on you for accusing anyone else of cheating or spying. You are paranoid because that's you regular MO.

And I did shoot that noob grfyn down a bunch just like you and everyone else did in that tour. I used to get hammered too when I started out. You used to come across as such a pal when you fought with us, what a sad hypocrite.

Rod367th/RS59 and Dh367th are two different people.  You can easily tell when they speak on vox and you've been here for any amount of time.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2010, 04:44:41 PM »
Not dh367th.....But rs59 and DV367th our from the same house hold DV367th is RS59's son.
G3-MF

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2010, 04:50:12 PM »
Hmmm, looks like i might have to drag some squid mates in to MW.