Author Topic: wingman.....  (Read 1628 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
wingman.....
« on: April 25, 2010, 03:24:20 PM »
I can wing up with almost anyone, Killuminati vox channel at night becomes a crazy hang out vox channel for most anyone that likes to fly and join in  on the vox chatter. I have winged up with kermit, jaxxo, all my squadies, perdweeb and his crew, spin and many more to list...

My point is, last night I discovered that the one I am most compatible with as a wingman is the frog. Yep...kermit. Kermit taught me how to fly, he has taught me pretty much everything I know about the game. We have been flyin together for many years. I love to wing with all my squadies but kermit seems to be able to keep me focused on the task at hand...which is..whoopin on the red guys!! :)

Who would you list to be your favorite person to wing up with and why?

I'm just curious...i see many people like saber and mtnman winged up when they are on, I almost consider them as twins cuz they are always together when logged in.

~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline crazierthanu

• Nickel Member
Re: wingman.....
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 03:29:08 PM »
Back when stokes played, we would be in the arena almost every day. We would just take some 38's to the deck, loads of fun. Fortunately, I believe he is going to be returning.  :)

Besides that, almost every one of my squaddies.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:34:52 PM by crazierthanu »
80th FS "Headhunters"
EhFex in-game.
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 03:31:44 PM »
I love flying with kazaa because we have such a great laugh on ventrilo when we are killing but sometimes we over step the mark and get into all sorts of trouble with the red guys.   From a pure SA viewpoint we don't make the best couple because he has the patience of a red headed step child who has downed 10 cans of fizzy pop.   We end up competing for kills sometimes because they all die very quick.

Having a telepathic understanding with your wingman and for them to know what your going to do in every situation without having to call it is a special thing.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 03:34:32 PM »
Unfortunately I am a really bad wingman so nobody will wing with me.....I am just too keen to get down and dirty...maybe one day I will calm down a little and become a better wingman.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 03:37:14 PM »
i am so jealous of kermit  :furious
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 03:38:16 PM »
Unfortunately I am a really bad wingman so nobody will wing with me.....I am just too keen to get down and dirty...maybe one day I will calm down a little and become a better wingman.

dont feel bad, sometimes i have the attention span of a fly! dano used to be on our squad, he would just circle around watchin me get low and slow on the deck in the biggest furball and die. when i was divin in, all you would hear him say on vox was "there she goes......"

my other squadie shaunBN would circle around sayin "you have them surrounded betty", i would be askin him for help and he would reply "im not goin down there" and he would laugh at me when i died....HOW RUDE!!! :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 03:54:09 PM »
Usually I end up playing bait while the rest of the guys swoop in and clear my six of 5-6 cons every 4-5 minutes. I am a horrible wingman :)
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 04:22:30 PM »
Usually I end up playing bait while the rest of the guys swoop in and clear my six of 5-6 cons every 4-5 minutes. I am a horrible wingman :)
Mcboi was my favorite wingman. He would get me out of all sorts of trouble, and when we were winging up, most times I would land my sorties.

MadKow is great to fly with and taught me ALOT on how to fly (Even though my SA is just horrible), I give myself credit that I can put up a good fight with just about anyone in the game..winning the fight..well I will work on that  :cry.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline redman555

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 05:01:11 PM »
Oh come on Betty, you know im better. I have a pitbull, and am Italian!  :rock

-BigBOBCH
~364th C-HAWKS FG~

Ingame: BigBOBCH

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 05:10:14 PM »
Im actually more fond of the random wingman.......About a month ago, I cant remember who, but we were attacking this base and me and this guy were working really well. I ended up with like 9 kills he got like 5 and there was about 5 cons upping to get us, we both made it rtb safely and landed.

But if I have a choose a wingman Ill go with Krupnski, but he doesnt talk so you have to watch your own six lol

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 05:15:56 PM »
I love flying with kazaa because we have such a great laugh on ventrilo when we are killing but sometimes we over step the mark and get into all sorts of trouble with the red guys.   From a pure SA viewpoint we don't make the best couple because he has the patience of a red headed step child who has downed 10 cans of fizzy pop.   We end up competing for kills sometimes because they all die very quick.

Having a telepathic understanding with your wingman and for them to know what your going to do in every situation without having to call it is a special thing.

Thanks, 6 years and still going strong.

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 05:16:36 PM »

Thanks for bringing this up Spikes!  The Pigs miss you... :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline ElGuapo1

• Copper Member
      • http://www.yoursheephaverugburns
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 06:25:03 PM »
Wolfala..Hands down best wing i ever had :aok

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 06:30:48 PM »
Stang is the best wing man... when he doesn't use you for bait.  :D
See Rule #4

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 06:32:58 PM »
I like winging up with 8Spade, always a blast to fly with on vox.

Now that I think of it, I don't think we've actually ever landed a sortie  :lol
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B