Author Topic: Taking Carriers Out Of The Game??????  (Read 10247 times)

Offline GearJrk

• Zinc Member
Re: Taking Carriers Out Of The Game??????
« Reply #315 on: May 09, 2010, 12:19:27 PM »
Gear, Please. Are you kidding? You are kidding right. I mean, are you saying that this forum is the first time you have ever heard of CJs hoarding CVs and you need proof?  

You own squad is posting in this same forum defending this action (admitting what we are discussing) and you are really accusing everyone of speaking lies and mis-truths about your squad?

You are either incompetent or a liar. Either way, you have lost any credibility I had for you and have explained beyond a shadow of a doubt in this single post why you are a proud Claim Jumper.

You obviously have the same majority CJ mentality, don’t have the ability to comprehend the discussion, and lack any ability to distinguish facts from fiction.

This is the kind of reaction you get when you post ridicules request and it does nothing but provide additional ammunition and verification as to the overall reputation of your squad.    :noid

Condor, step back, take a breath and relax.  Yes, this is the first time I've ever heard of this and I've been in the squad since October 2008.  Yes, they admitted it and yes I still DO NOT condone what was done.  This IS NOT "policy" as someone asserted.  Yes, I do feel that there are a lot of "lies and mis-truths" posted about the squad.  I was not asserting your post was one of them.  I was asserting that Karaya's post that this has been happening for over a year was either a blantant lie, story or half-truth.

Relax.

Gear
Claim Jumpers

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
« Reply #316 on: May 09, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »
This IS NOT "policy" as someone asserted.  Yes, I do feel that there are a lot of "lies and mis-truths" posted about the squad.  
Gear is one of the good guys.  As if my endorsement carries any weight ... probably more harm than good.

What you all out there in the tiny squads don't realize is that the large squads are not monoliths, marching in mindless lock step towards the goal of stamping out fun for everyone.

People will do as they wish and as they are allowed within the game.  Large squads, hidden carriers, head ons, vulches and whatever else is on the whine list - it's going to happen.  

Find some fun in the game.    
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 01:45:15 PM by RufusLeaking »
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
« Reply #317 on: May 09, 2010, 01:03:17 PM »
Condor, step back, take a breath and relax.  Yes, this is the first time I've ever heard of this and I've been in the squad since October 2008.  Yes, they admitted it and yes I still DO NOT condone what was done.  This IS NOT "policy" as someone asserted.  Yes, I do feel that there are a lot of "lies and mis-truths" posted about the squad.  I was not asserting your post was one of them.  I was asserting that Karaya's post that this has been happening for over a year was either a blantant lie, story or half-truth.

Relax.

Ok, Ok, I am getting a little punchy here. I mis-interpreted your post Gear.  I apologize for my accusation towards you. On first glance it had a different meaning.

In the words of Rosanne Rosanna Danna  (NeverMind)

The post from your squad mates throughout this thread is what I am directing my frustration towards.
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #318 on: May 09, 2010, 01:41:52 PM »
My post is accurate Gear.  I was a Rook from 2002-2009 and ever since the CJ's moved to Rooks, they have made it a point to commandere the cv's.  Your blatant denial is an admission on it's own merit.

<<S>> Ruf.  I'm glad you understand the crux of the problem.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline GearJrk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #319 on: May 09, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »
My post is accurate Gear.  I was a Rook from 2002-2009 and ever since the CJ's moved to Rooks, they have made it a point to commandere the cv's.  Your blatant denial is an admission on it's own merit.

<<S>> Ruf.  I'm glad you understand the crux of the problem.   

Karaya,

All I can say is that it has never (yes, I mean never, b/c I would've been real vocal about it) happened while I have been in game.

I also completely agree w/ Rufleak.

Gear
Claim Jumpers

Offline whipster22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #320 on: May 09, 2010, 02:23:06 PM »
simple solution CV  licenses  :D
just dewbing up the bbs
baby seal

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #321 on: May 09, 2010, 02:47:17 PM »
simple solution CV  licenses  :D

please explain how this is going to fix the problem?? if its so simple
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline whipster22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #322 on: May 09, 2010, 02:57:41 PM »
please explain how this is going to fix the problem?? if its so simple

no clue

point taken :rofl
just dewbing up the bbs
baby seal

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #323 on: May 09, 2010, 05:44:59 PM »
CV battles are fun.

One person has the power to "fix" the problem with a little negotiation and real-world diplomacy. Ask them to put the CVs into battle or you'll announce the CV positions on channel 200 so they can be sunk. At least someone should have some fun sinking them, since they are just cruise ships otherwise.

Also, tell them you will announce on 200 every NOE mission the squad does and every field they are headed to until they cooperate.

As a matter of fact, I'm moving to Rooks tonight explicitly to do this.  :D

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #324 on: May 09, 2010, 07:03:09 PM »
CV battles are fun.

One person has the power to "fix" the problem with a little negotiation and real-world diplomacy. Ask them to put the CVs into battle or you'll announce the CV positions on channel 200 so they can be sunk. At least someone should have some fun sinking them, since they are just cruise ships otherwise.

Also, tell them you will announce on 200 every NOE mission the squad does and every field they are headed to until they cooperate.

As a matter of fact, I'm moving to Rooks tonight explicitly to do this.  :D

This has been my stance for the last 2 years.   :rock
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Tarstar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #325 on: May 09, 2010, 07:18:37 PM »
This has been my stance for the last 2 years.   :rock

+1  :aok

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #326 on: May 09, 2010, 07:51:39 PM »
+1
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline stephen

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #327 on: May 09, 2010, 07:51:43 PM »
Diplomacy was tried, and it faild amidst name calling and a general animosity towrds any highly ranked member trying to take a CV out of the corner.

It hasnt happed lately, but then again the sea maps havent come up for a while either.

The CJ's got busted, that much is true..., what they intend to do about it is another thing alltogether.
Spell checker is for Morrons

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #328 on: May 09, 2010, 07:58:16 PM »
Diplomacy was tried, and it faild amidst name calling and a general animosity towrds any highly ranked member trying to take a CV out of the corner.

It hasnt happed lately, but then again the sea maps havent come up for a while either.

The CJ's got busted, that much is true..., what they intend to do about it is another thing altogether?

We ALL know what they'll do.   This post doesn't matter to them, hence some of the replies.   

But the real question is this:  What will the other squads in Rookland do, the next time this issue comes up?   It will happen again.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #329 on: May 09, 2010, 08:20:37 PM »
We ALL know what they'll do.   This post doesn't matter to them, hence some of the replies.   

But the real question is this:  What will the other squads in Rookland do, the next time this issue comes up?   It will happen again.
Well I'm going to draw willies with all their courses.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.