Author Topic: Back this weekend after a few weeks off and new versions are not impressive  (Read 997 times)

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
And I feel your reply does not add to this conversation either.  I won't mention the spelling errors that you made (let alone the "txt" speak) but that in a way tells me that you're not one to talk.  Yes my post may have not been entirely 'friendly' but the point is that without knowing his intentions, it's hard to answer his post.  Perhaps I did it in a sarcastic sort of way, but my advice was sound.  Perhaps it is you that should 'bow out' and go read a dictionary or something...

Kenne had some sound points there, tigger, and I am curious to know why he is no one to talk. Pongo is a loooong time frequenter of the boards and insider of the AH community...he would rank very high in the list of those least likely to troll around here.  ;)
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Well.
I am not an insider of anything in the AH community, and not likely to get my feelings hurt by someone giving me good advise in a rude way. But I would say, that if people do want to help someone the effort they waste being a wise bellybutton or a know it all is a shame.  One thing I can say, is that I have done allot more helping in this game then being helped, it is very rewarding and much quicker if you are polite about it.
Better for the Karma too.
Thanks everyone for your help in this