Author Topic: AHII has stoped working  (Read 474 times)

Offline FlakBait422

• Zinc Member
AHII has stoped working
« on: May 12, 2010, 03:25:22 PM »
Since the patch, when I click "Quit" to change arenas, my AHII freezes for about a minute, I get Fed up and Control Alt Delete, even Alt-F4 doesnt do it, then I get the "Aces high has stopped working" Message. Really a bother with Arena caps, anyone else have this problem? And its just since the update w/ the Mossie and Sherman's (Thanks HiTech by the Way)
 :cheers: FlakBait
I was told by a wise man to change my forum signature... and so I have. I am a better man now ;)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: AHII has stoped working
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 03:27:37 PM »
You may have to save your settings and skins folders then uninstall and reinstall the full updated game...last couple of patches I had to do the same thing...something happened during the auto update process.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline redbelly

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2010, 03:36:44 PM »
I am having problems getting the new update to work as well!
-=Most Wanted=-  

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »
Since the patch, when I click "Quit" to change arenas, my AHII freezes for about a minute, I get Fed up and Control Alt Delete, even Alt-F4 doesnt do it, then I get the "Aces high has stopped working" Message. Really a bother with Arena caps, anyone else have this problem? And its just since the update w/ the Mossie and Sherman's (Thanks HiTech by the Way)

it does this to me from time to time. What fixes mine is to go to the AH folder, then into the settings folder. take out the video8.cfg and winsize.cfg then all goes well once i do that.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline FlakBait422

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 03:47:21 PM »
it does this to me from time to time. What fixes mine is to go to the AH folder, then into the settings folder. take out the video8.cfg and winsize.cfg then all goes well once i do that.

didnt work  :mad:
I was told by a wise man to change my forum signature... and so I have. I am a better man now ;)

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 03:50:13 PM »
hmmmmm, that usually does it for me. Im sure skuzzy will be right on it as soon as he can.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2010, 04:14:56 PM »
I got the same message after a few minutes online.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline redbelly

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2010, 05:50:42 PM »
Every time I choose arena and click "ok", Windows pops up "this program has stopped working".......everytime!
-=Most Wanted=-  

Offline sarge201

• Zinc Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2010, 07:10:32 PM »
You may have to save your settings and skins folders then uninstall and reinstall the full updated game...last couple of patches I had to do the same thing...something happened during the auto update process.

I do this everytime as it seems the auto patch corrupts my game install.

Offline hellwolf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2010, 07:15:00 PM »

have found that aces has minimized to window but is invisible behind frozen arean screen.