Author Topic: Fourth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 26317 times)

Offline DOUG

• Copper Member
Re: Fourth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #315 on: June 22, 2010, 12:46:37 AM »
Elfy im online waitin around tonight.. last night we can get it in.
cc I was waiting around last night as well. I have houseguests ariving from oregon this evening. The extention is till tuesday 6pm. Do it tuesday at your discretion, I have day off.    elfy
  I got  to the DA right after this( guest went to bed =)) and just got  out@ 10:40, too late for you, I see.    elfy
"UsedToDoALittleButTheLittleWo uldntDoIt,So the Little gotMore andMore,JustKeepTryingToGet a littleBetterIsaid aLittleBetterThanBefore"...A.Rose
AK elfy-1st ArabianKnight recruited in AH- May 7,2000

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #316 on: June 22, 2010, 05:40:54 AM »
Lazer/Elfy

I'm having comp problems going to have to reinstall the operating system after getting a virus, should have it fixed within a few days.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 07:49:03 AM by TnDep »
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #317 on: June 22, 2010, 11:23:08 AM »
Oh well, that's the only way Apache could beat me anyways.

I like to apologize to Apache.  I misunderstood what the random draw was about and I took it out on you sir.  Sorry. :salute
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2010, 11:28:10 AM »
I like to apologize to Apache.  I misunderstood what the random draw was about and I took it out on you sir.  Sorry. :salute

There you go again shooting first, asking questions later. I keep telling you, you're gonna run outta bullets one day. Then on that day you'll have to ask first; then run cause you ain't got no bullets....

<Edited for horrible gramatical errors>
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 11:31:22 AM by SEseph »
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2010, 04:06:13 PM »
I'll be on alot, so just PM here or in-game when you want to duel spek,  :salute
  ill try tj idk how this will workout ill see what were gonna do with my laptop, hopefully we will get this in
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline DOUG

• Copper Member
« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2010, 04:40:01 PM »
 :salute Lazer, been on several hours, will stay on till you show, just gotta go afk once in awhile/ reload........elfy
"UsedToDoALittleButTheLittleWo uldntDoIt,So the Little gotMore andMore,JustKeepTryingToGet a littleBetterIsaid aLittleBetterThanBefore"...A.Rose
AK elfy-1st ArabianKnight recruited in AH- May 7,2000

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2010, 06:31:49 PM »
Well I must forefeit from the Dueling Bracket. I just found out today that I will be shipping to boot camp Monday, June 28th, which is this monday.

Ardy123 will continue on to face whoever in the Semis, best of luck to him.
Best of luck to all and congrats to whoever wins! (cough cough Grizz cough cough :D)

<S>!
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #322 on: June 22, 2010, 06:33:26 PM »
Well I must forefeit from the Dueling Bracket. I just found out today that I will be shipping to boot camp Monday, June 28th, which is this monday.

Best of luck to all and congrats to whoever wins! (cough cough Grizz cough cough :D)

<S>!

screw the turny...Best of luck to you, and may you return to your family and us at AH, safe and sound :salute

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #323 on: June 22, 2010, 07:17:30 PM »

<S>!

Well, good luck man! 

madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #324 on: June 22, 2010, 07:31:27 PM »

<S>!

You aint forfeiting anything, duty calls!  Be safe, be proud.  :salute
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #325 on: June 22, 2010, 07:31:28 PM »
Well, the Tuesday 6:00 PM dealine is past and by rule akELFY advances due to his post on Friday morning, June 18th.  The rule governing this is:

- If a duel cannot be arranged between two players each player will have a chance to post the circumstances in the Bracket and Results thread prior to the posting deadline.  If only one player posts and it is clear that they are making an attempt to arrange their duel then that player will advance, provided their post was at least 48 hours prior to the round closing deadline. If both players post and it is clear that the issue lies with only one player then the player not at fault will advance.  If it is unclear which player is at fault, if neither player posts, or if a single player posts inside the 48 hour window then a random draw will determine which player advances.

ELFY's also PM'd me several times while trying to arrange the duel with Lazer but, while I consider PM's they aren't official.  The rule is set to allow the other participant reasonable notice and a chance to respond which isn't achieved by sending me a PM.  Not that I mind but the post here is the official notice.

So the following duel is set:

TnDep
Hurri Mk IID
akELFY

<S>!

Are you absolutely sure you want to skip the chance to possibly advance another round?  IIRC making the semifinals would be the highest you've made it in one of these.  It's up to you.

Regardless, good luck at boot camp.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #326 on: June 22, 2010, 09:48:36 PM »
No becasue why should I spoil the chance for someone else when I know that I'm not going to see it to the end? It wouldn't be fair and even a little selfish if you ask me.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #327 on: June 22, 2010, 09:50:22 PM »
No becasue why should I spoil the chance for someone else when I know that I'm not going to see it to the end? It wouldn't be fair and even a little selfish if you ask me.

Ardy would probably win anyways.

<Casts line into Bosco's pond>

:D

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: June 22, 2010, 10:41:39 PM »
he said he was avail. after 6pm PST, i waited online for 4 hours, the only day I could do it.

I think seeing as TnDep is having computer issues, further time could have been alotted.  At least advance the guy that is going to win? lol

good luck I guess.

I think maybe you should look at the hours played, and maybe see who is more available.  Many of the hours played by me, were hours requested by him.  Dueling me is pretty much "I play enough, you'll find me if you try."   From what i understand he was pretty hard to schedule in a previous duel.

No offense to elfy, but grizz has a pretty easy run at the bracket now.

Have fun  :aok

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #329 on: June 22, 2010, 10:42:36 PM »
No offense to elfy, but grizz has a pretty easy run at the bracket now.

Yea right, I'll be lucky to make it past Drbone.