Author Topic: Memorial Flight Attackers  (Read 5317 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Memorial Flight Attackers
« on: June 02, 2010, 05:39:59 AM »
I'm starting a list for all the idiots who attacked the memorial flight last night.

1.  Trooper2
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: Memorial Flight Attackers
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 06:27:19 AM »
i understand how badly people wish to call out the flyers who gave no respect to the Memorial flight. Trust me, i truly want to also. but you cannot really say the names without violating forum rules... the people know who they are and getting angry at them will not change their attitudes to it. Be happy that the Bishops had enough respect to empty bays and guns before the flight so as to not be tempted to kill anyone also and make the memorial flight become a furball
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 06:40:28 AM »
I know it a Business...

But I think the people that did it (provided they knew what was going on) should be banned for life!

Just my 2 cents

HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 07:08:19 AM »
Think you should have held it the TA.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 07:08:58 AM »
I know it a Business...

But I think the people that did it (provided they knew what was going on) should be banned for life!

Just my 2 cents

It was impossible to not know what was going on.  Text buffer was full of <S> VEGA's as well as the memorial flight's location being called out on 200.  

8-10 P-51's parked alongside the runway, wing tip to wing tip, all got vulched by him in a 152.  

Not cool.  

I hope the rest of WoT deal with this properly.

:salute  VEGA
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 07:13:51 AM »
No respect what so ever.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 07:20:37 AM »
The Special Events Arena is available for use for anyone who wishes to pay their respects in this manner.  Please contact a member of the events team to discuss your requirements for any future memorial flights, we'd be more than happy to help.

Offline MerlinVI

• Copper Member
      • VI Squadron
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 07:34:58 AM »
No respect what so ever.

Scenario 1, I come in to an arena full of people flying or parked up on ground i say "hello chaps whats goin on"..hey presto i now know ...the correct way to behave :aok

Scenario 2, I come in to an arena take off see parked planes lined up nice and neatly i ignore all text buffer chat and vulch the bloody lot.... :furious.......unfortunately this is the mentality of an awful lot of players in aces nowadays who are more interested in getting the "score" rather than the "kill" ther is a huge difference, I dont fly so much in the MA at the present time but will be more often as it seems no longer can you get a good old punch up in the DA anymore again its full of "scoretards" hehe i made that word up i like it .
There are a few people that i have been lucky enough to kill or be killed by(mostly killed by hehe) that have been both "good sticks" and Honourable yes i get laughed at all the time when mentioning the word honour and yes i will say something to the idiot who picks me after flying past 5 of my squadmates to get me, I am disgusted by those people who did not bother to look or just did not care and opened fire during last nights mark of respect for an Exceptional pilot and a thoroughly nice person.
But unfortunately unless the do get a seriously long ban from the game then nothing we say will make a difference to a person like that...i salute all those who know me and understand what im about, to the rest of you i refuse to stoop to your level and have nothing more to say....Merlin out :salute VEGA

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 07:37:22 AM »
i understand how badly people wish to call out the flyers who gave no respect to the Memorial flight. Trust me, i truly want to also. but you cannot really say the names without violating forum rules... the people know who they are and getting angry at them will not change their attitudes to it. Be happy that the Bishops had enough respect to empty bays and guns before the flight so as to not be tempted to kill anyone also and make the memorial flight become a furball

THIS

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 07:39:50 AM »
It's a big world, folks, full of people of shallow & selfish character. Like ol' Johnny Cash says, "Sooner or later, God's gonna cut ya' down". Rest comfortably knowing that inevitable fact.
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 07:42:09 AM »
I attacked that huge bomber mission. All due respect to your fallen friend, but for us that didnt know him and couldnt figure out WTF was going on by the idoits writing on 200, it was attack or be attacked.

:salute your fallin friend

<Finger> to all the turds who flame people for attacking that mission.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 07:47:58 AM »
couldnt figure out WTF was going on

I call B.S. It was posted here. It was posted there (in game). Not that difficult. <RD> JunkyII. ;)
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 07:54:32 AM »
I attacked that huge bomber mission. All due respect to your fallen friend, but for us that didnt know him and couldnt figure out WTF was going on by the idoits writing on 200, it was attack or be attacked.

wow....just.....wow

Offline amulford

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 07:57:00 AM »

It wasn't a mission you blithering idiot, it was a Memorial Flight to show respect for a fallen comrade.  Your claimed ignorance means nothing. Your infantile behavior, however, speaks volumes...

<Salute> Vega.  RIP
StraBult - FSO C/O ClaimJumpers

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 07:59:35 AM »
Well sorry I grew up in a place where we dont accuse someone of being guilty unless proven guilty. And the god I believe in forgives for honest mistakes.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"