Author Topic: Memorial Flight Attackers  (Read 5278 times)

Offline CDR1

• Zinc Member
Re: Memorial Flight Attackers
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2010, 12:36:26 PM »
I was defending a bish base from a knit mission just to the southeast of the m flight. I saw this huge bloob of yellow heading south and wondered where the hell are they going? enemy was north. As the bloob passed into a bish radar ring red dots appeared and i thought bombers and 163's. Still that many returning from a mission seemed wrong so I turned on 200, (i allmost never tune 200 ) It took about 3 miniutes to figure out what it was. Honestly I cannot see how anyone could have takin the time to close with that formation and not have known what it was by the time they pulled the trigger. If the vega memorial flight folks had called for a memorial furball over tank town then shooting would have been the right thing to do, but they didn't " damn poor show" for those who did pull the trigger.  

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2010, 12:41:35 PM »
no more whining please! haha why so serious!?!?

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2010, 12:46:38 PM »
I'll bet VEGA is having a good chuckle from on-high about this....I know I would if I were him.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2010, 12:47:15 PM »
I'll bet VEGA is having a good chuckle from on-high about this....I know I would if I were him.

Ditto

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2010, 01:08:35 PM »
I thought 99.9% of the ones involved with the flight was a class act.  I flew 47N's in 4 man formations and had Knit 51's and 47's in formation with us as close as 200 for several sectors without incident.  
It was good to see a community come together for a cause, a purpose, for a fellow human being that enjoyed this game as much as we all do to show the restraint and respect for that event in his honor.
Doing something that he would have enjoyed and to have shared that with everyone was priceless, I hope that this brought some comfort for his Wife and Family to know that so many respected him as a fellow human being and a well known AH pilot, he will surely be missed.

To the ignorant and thoughtless children that did behave the way they did, I hope you eventually find it in yourself what this really meant to some others besides yourself and pray that your parents have the ability to teach you better than they have to this point about having some respect for others, I suspect the Apple does not fall far from the tree.  

A life lesson you have failed to comprehend thus far.  
Mark my words kiddies, If you don't "get it" yet, or "understand" it yet, you will inevitably run into someone one day that will gladly teach you this invaluable life lesson the hard way.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 01:26:00 PM by Dadsguns »

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2010, 01:08:58 PM »
Damn, I left again just as the drama happens  :(

#1 hold it it special events or TA, it was not wise to do it in the MA.
#2 OMG showing respect thru a video game is hardly honor and certainly takes very little effort
#3 If it was respect you wanted to show, buy a plane ticket and go to the mans funeral proper like! sitting at a computer desk drinkin whiskey and eatin cheetos is hardly true respect and honoring :aok

Personaly I didn't know him as I would say most of the population also didn't know him.

For me honoring one who passed means HONORING that pesons LIFE not so much the mourning of their passing.

This should have been private for the folks who were really touched by this persons life!!

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2010, 01:10:59 PM »
 JunkyII is a TARD and should be GAYng raped for the next year  :aok   :bolt:

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »
I don't need your respect, from what I understand it wasn't the memorial flight I attacked but it was rooks saying it was, point your fat fingers at them when you point at the people who attacked your mission

Well, then I apologize.  I was just responding to your earlier post. 
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »

#2 OMG showing respect thru a video game is hardly honor and certainly takes very little effort
#3 If it was respect you wanted to show, buy a plane ticket and go to the mans funeral proper like! sitting at a computer desk drinkin whiskey and eatin cheetos is hardly true respect and honoring :aok

Personaly I didn't know him as I would say most of the population also didn't know him.

For me honoring one who passed means HONORING that pesons LIFE not so much the mourning of their passing.

This should have been private for the folks who were really touched by this persons life!!

+1  this is a game, why so serious?

Offline shreck

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2010, 01:14:56 PM »

#1 hold it in special events or TA, it was not wise to do it in the MA.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2010, 01:16:28 PM »

I'm not buying it.  I think you just wanted to take a cheap shot at people who flew in the memorial.  at least man up to that....

and oh by the way.. who the **** are you to tell hundreds of people here how they should properly mourn someone's passing?

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2010, 01:17:51 PM »
I'm sure he is a paying subscriber who thinks who are you to tell him how to fly in the MA on TT of all days.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2010, 01:27:59 PM »
I'm sure he is a paying subscriber who thinks who are you to tell him how to fly in the MA on TT of all days.

Pot:Kettle:Black

I call Bull**** on you as well, kid...

you apparently attacked some of the planes in the flight..and now you and you pal are doing here as well.  there's much more at play behind your contempt than you may be willing to admit to yourself.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 01:38:03 PM by ZetaNine »

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »
You forgot to say Why so serious?  (like in your other 14 posts)

EDIT:  And shreck, could you possible imagine extra people at a funeral?  I can't... It would be more of a circus.  Keep real life away from this world is an important aspect of our sanity.   :D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 01:34:45 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2010, 01:35:17 PM »
You forgot to say Why so serious?  (like in your other 13 posts)

lest we forget his "haha" comments here in the thread...and on channel 200 last night, during a memorial flight about a members passing.