Author Topic: ok hitech we need to talk!!!!  (Read 4316 times)

Offline lengro

• Silver Member
"When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk!" Tuco - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: ok hitech we need to talk!!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2010, 05:15:25 AM »
Help me out here.  You've been around for a couple months and HTC needs to change the game?

Get out of the way of those Tempests.
Dan I think you are a little wrong on this one . It isn't always possible to get out of the way . Have 3-5  attacking you at the same time and see nothing but front quarter shots while you are alone ,it can be tough . Worse yet be in a good fight where you and nme are turning for all your worth and have a few of these guys start the high speed passes on you eventually even they get it all to come together , usually when u are so slow and you know if you dont get around the good pilot u r facing is going to pop you from -200 out . Not much chance there . There is one guy in there worse then all the others . When for awhile you needed perks to up a temp . I grabbed one and hunted him down . 80% of the guys in the arena absolutely roared when after I got him we heard "wtf it says I can't afford my tempy" "what in the heii is going on " To the op try this get a temp learn how to turn it , the only thing these guys fear is a temp they think might actually fight . I agree with you to a degree . Set up DA only perks , or better yet add perks to cherry lake only .

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2010, 05:17:57 AM »
Takes two players to merge head on, that makes both of you scrub noobs.
depends kazaa . It is not unusual for multi temps to be b and z ing one guy . I can usually get out of the way but occasionally there is just to many of em . Also with me it is rarely a true ho but a front quarter shot with varying degree of offset . Still is enough to make you curse at times.

To the rest of you who say just avoid them . Please meet me and 4 or 5 of my friends in da we will duel with us starting 5k higher then you all by yourself . We will only take ho shots or shots just a few degrees off a ho and show me how this wonderful skillful thing is done . I am dieing to be let in on this secret technique . Obviously you uber skilled gents are far wiser then I am . Please don't try to explain it , "just avoid it" tells a newbie all that is needed to avoid even a 1v1 tempy determined to ho you .
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 05:24:06 AM by hlbly »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2010, 06:48:07 AM »
killnu those toyz in the avitar are defiantly not unwanted.
See Rule #4

Offline Wagger

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2010, 08:10:07 AM »
Its the HO story and nothing but the story.  This is the thread that can only be defined by those immortal words of the Greatest Space Ranger alive Buzz Lightyear. " TO INFINITY AND BEYOND". :O

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2010, 08:38:56 AM »
I knew I should have looked at this thread sooner.......   :lol

See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2010, 08:45:04 AM »
If your playing in the furball in the DA you deserve whatever happens to you.

Don't like temps, then I'd suggest Midwar or the AvA.

Don't like HO's, then learn to avoid them.

The other guy has guns, you give him a chance and he will use them. You will go down in flames.
The answer then is how do I stay out of his guns.
Think about it.

Offline Baumer

• Silver Member
      • 332nd Flying Mongrels
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2010, 09:05:49 AM »
HTC Please show the blue planes some love!
F4F-4, FM2, SBD-5, TBM-3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2010, 09:14:45 AM »
Ya gotta let go of the hate....don't be a tempy hater....be a tempy killer and revenge is fun.

PS - Dont forget that in the DA, folks love F3 mode and I can tell you from experience that getting shot at from someone in F3 mode is much more difficult to avoid than F2...much easier for them to adjust their fire than F2...if you don't believe that, go try it.  A move to avoid the spray is much more effective in the MA than it is in the DA if the guy is in F3.  If HiTech eliminated F3 in fighters in the DA, you'd get about 60 more guys in the MA!! LMAO

Changeup
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2010, 09:58:14 AM »
you go nose to nose with a tempest.... and you complain about getting shot down?

Ho's are 2 peoples lack of understanding

The victor & the victim...

i dont go nose to nose im weaving trying to avoid

RedTail

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2010, 10:10:25 AM »
i dont go nose to nose im weaving trying to avoid

so if you are weaving, then is it safe to say that you don't have your guns pointed or on the opposing tempest?

if so, then it is not a Head On shot or face shot........ you are giving your "Tempest Opponent" a front quarter shot and need to work on your merging tactics........
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2010, 10:28:18 AM »
ROFL, little guy, Temps take more skill to fly then spits. Also, you do realize people ho in all planes right?   :huh
And you know what, if you want HT to make it so you cant fly temps, why not take out dweeblet spits to?  Or im sure you fly them, dont you?
-BigBOBCH
thats not what i mean ppl in temps there main purpose is to go out and hoe they dont get on someones 6 they just ho and ppl in spits get them cuz they turn good and every now and then you might run into a hoetard spit almost every temp is out to ho you

RedTail

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2010, 10:35:16 AM »
i dont have any probs with other planes hoing me it just the temps all they have is cannons and all they use them for is to ho hurricanes has cannons to but most ppl dont use them to ho im sure there is another use for temps besides hoing

RedTail

Offline Lepape2

• Nickel Member
      • YouTube musician/video channel
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »
i dont have any probs with other planes hoing me it just the temps all they have is cannons and all they use them for is to ho hurricanes has cannons to but most ppl dont use them to ho im sure there is another use for temps besides hoing

Picking?
Jug Movie 1 - Hunt or Prey
Jug Movie 2 - The Jug's Tail

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2010, 10:46:22 AM »
Picking?

Ummm, yes Pat...I would like "Picking" for $800.

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba