Author Topic: BB GUNS??  (Read 680 times)

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
Re: BB GUNS??
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 03:43:25 PM »
     Weird this topic coming up now.  I was just in the local Walmart looking for some 45 ACP <Charlotte NC> when
I walked past a Crosman M-4 look alike that fires full or semi auto for $99.  Might want to start there.

http://www.crosman.com/airguns/rifles
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 03:45:54 PM by Rino »
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 08:12:26 AM »

Be sure to check your local laws as some areas dont allow air rifles with this high a muzzle velocity!

:salute

HAHAHAHAHA... You crack me up, Morfiend.

The truth is often revealed in jest, though. His counsel is entirely correct. In those areas, make sure your use plan is unobtrusive or that you know and trust all your neighbors not to ratpork you out. Usually that works.

Consider Ann Arbor, here, or Naperville, IL. I can't tell you how many illegals fireworks I've blown up in either town, both of which feature fireworks, firearms, hell, even sprinkler use ordinances. Screw them, say I , but screw them in that most Jeffersonian of ways - with the complicity of fellow civil disobedients. Be responsible, have fun, make sure no one gets hurt. THe added risk of the illegality adds an edge of fun.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline wakes

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2010, 02:10:20 PM »
Want to thank everyone for there input.... sennt a bunch of links to pops,, I'll let him choose,

Thanks All  <S>

Semper Fi

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2010, 05:18:45 PM »
 Well PJ,I may crack you up but all those guns I suggested are illegal were I live.

They would be considered as a firearm as the MV exceeds the 475fps limit applied to "legal" airguns.

Also if you read the shipping conditions it clearly states that they will not ship to certain states.

Personally I'd rather have a pressurized air gun and a compressor to charge it. They make some wicked match guns that fire 22cal pellets over 1400 fps,although they command a hefty price.

:salute