Author Topic: WW2OL new version coming out tomorrow  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
Re: WW2OL new version coming out tomorrow
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2010, 08:08:21 AM »

:confused:

What happened, did your babel fish break?  I want to hear the end of your thought.

I have my own about that infernal piece of work, but we'll leave that be, for now. 

Ops.  I decided to not post anything since it wasn't nice...but I guess fatigue got the best of me.

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2010, 10:03:37 PM »
I subscribed with 6 years old account. Tried to play. And unsubscribed.

Frankly this game hasn't changed. Progress froze long time ago and only received light sprinkle of updates once every blood moon.  Soldier models are same as 5 years ago. Heck, just about all of game models are exactly same as when I left. Same goes for problems.  Invisible friendlies?  Yep, they are still there. Horrible flight model. Yep. Still there.  Map? Same map, but now with magical vehicles from 1944+. Battle of France with Germans running around in Tigers and French flying P-38s.  Really? 

I don't know what magical cow developers found, but they have been milking it for a long time... So let this be a public announcement.  Stay away from WW2OL or what ever the heck they call that junk now days.     

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 03:18:08 PM »
Infantry models are next up for re-do next version. They did make serious changes to infantry gameplay and dynamics this patch.

Invisible friendlies in mini-map is a small bug on the new release, it is being fixed.

the game is a ground sim, dont seek a ww2 air sim there it IS garbage. Thats what you have AH for :)

I'm enjoying the game a lot more now. The new terrain is real nifty for ground battles and the new infantry play system does build intense infantry battles in towns and outside them.