Author Topic: Anybody here seen some weird stuff in the night sky?  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
Anybody here seen some weird stuff in the night sky?
« on: June 05, 2010, 11:15:19 PM »
About a hour ago me and a few friends were chillin in the hot tub and i was looking up at the sky then all of a sudden i saw this light blue light apear and zoom down then shot straight up then disapeared, i saw it maybe for 2 seconds. it was really weird, anybody else seen weird stuff like this?
OEF 11-12

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
Re: Anybody here seen some weird stuff in the night sky?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 11:22:00 PM »
I was very excited to use  :noid, but, I did once see something similar to that.  It was nothing like I'd seen before, definitely not a shooting star or any aircraft I've seen.  It was years ago though, although ironically also in a hot tub. In that case, now I can...  :noid
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Plazus

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 11:23:30 PM »
Hot tub time machine.  :noid
Plazus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Axis vs Allies

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 11:56:19 PM »
without a doubt, no I was not in Hot tub....
         I was standing at my kitchen sink when I lived in Bristol NH, I happen to look out the window, across the river and some Forrest,there was a ball of light, or fire,it was around the size of a nickle from my perspective,  it's  hard to say exactly how far it was from me but I had a perfect view of it,   it was traveling across the tops of the trees at a insane speed, it had No trail at all, it was in my vision for about30 seconds before it disappeared behind the trees. when I say insane speed I am not joking, picture having a view out a window as far as you can see to left and right, is a river with trees across river, this is near the white mountains, when I spotted it, it was about a third  into my view from the right/south, it was travailing North, it took like I said, about 30 seconds to disappear from view on left the distance it traveled, from my view was easily 30 plus miles, more then that, its been awhile but I remember clearly, it's trajectory was flat across the trees. the feeling I got watching it, hairs stood up, chilled,  this was nothing from our planet.

absolute truth :uhoh

...except this was in the middle of day.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 12:07:15 AM »
I've seen a few strange things.. nothing "epic" like ink though.  :D  :uhoh

Offline Killer91

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 12:19:03 AM »
I've seen a few strange things.. nothing "epic" like ink though.  :D  :uhoh

Did someone say 'EPIC'

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,287802.0.html
someone named pervert is thanking someone named badboy for a enjoyable night?

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 12:35:14 AM »
ball lightening?

Offline bravoa8

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 12:39:32 AM »
Haven't seen a blue light in the sky... :noid
^Truely Epic

Back on topic... somewhat.  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-iepu3EtyE
That song's okay but this one is better. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpjvvtuOKPA
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 12:41:57 AM by bravoa8 »

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 12:46:49 AM »
Haven't seen a blue light in the sky... :noidThat song's okay but this one is better. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpjvvtuOKPA

Zwei... Hier kommt die Sonne... Drei... Sie ist der hellste Stern von allen...

Veil besser!  :aok

Offline AKH

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 01:23:26 AM »
Ah - Sie wird heut nacht nicht untergehen
AKHoopy Arabian Knights
google koan: "Your assumptions about the lives of others are in direct relation to your naïve pomposity."

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 02:10:58 AM »
I am fascinated with space, its vastness, and what could possibly be out there, needless to say i spend alot of time looking at the night sky. I went on a stargazing trip once with a guy named Robert Reeves, who has written 3 books on astromony and the stars, and we were gazing towards jupiter with a telescope. I was trying to find the moons, and i saw a big white light moving across the sky through the telescope, then do a 90 degree turn instantly and start heading another direction. I had Bob look through the telescope and he said it wasnt the first time he had seen something like that before, and I was shocked.

first time ive ever gotten to use this, im very excited.

:noid
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2010, 02:38:16 AM »
Ive seen some crazy stuff over the Tohono O'odham Indian Reservation near Tucson. One time a random red/orange light just appeared out of nowhere. It was about the size of a small car, and about 500 yds away. It didn't do anything special, just sat there for about a minute. The light dimmed a little bit, came back on, then went off for good. It almost looked like a huge street light being turned on and off. We jumped of the quads to see if anything was there but we saw nothing. I'm not sure what the hell that thing was, but i haven't seen anything like it since then.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2010, 07:37:04 AM »
just an alien patrol ship, do not worry, they come in peace.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2010, 09:44:06 AM »
just an alien patrol ship, do not worry, they come in peace.

:noid

"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."