Author Topic: Rudder Pedals  (Read 607 times)

cokerr

Rudder Pedals
« on: April 30, 2000, 03:34:00 PM »
Help,
I just bought ThrustMaster Elite rudder pedals and I cant get them to work. I have a MS Precision Pro joystick with twist rudders.
P3 500. I dont know what info someone would need to help, so please let me know. Is the MS PP Joystick compatable?
Thanks,
cokerr

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Rudder Pedals
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2000, 03:59:00 PM »

Is the MS PP Joystick compatable?

Sorry,but it`s not.   The only pedals that work with MSPP sticks are Simped. The Logitech Wingman Extreme 3D will work with these pedals and is a superior stick IMO,and is cheaper than the Simped pedals.

cokerr

Rudder Pedals
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2000, 08:37:00 PM »
Thanks weazel.
I ran back to the store and bought a Logiteck wingman force. It doesnt work with a game card but through serial port   Will return it tomorrow and try to get the corect stick.
I did try it on another game and force feedback is kinda cool  
Once again thanks for your help.
cokerr

ibreh

Rudder Pedals
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2000, 03:40:00 AM »
look for a thread "saitek problems  longer than...." being initialized by towd. there is an answer by RangerBob how to bring them to work. i am flying a CH-Pro pedal, CH-Pro Throttle and MS precision pro without problems, but it works ONLY in AH (thx HT and all!!). it is because you are able to choose the stick for each axis here in the AH setup.
cya

------------------
ibreh
II./JG2 Richthofen
JG2 "Richthofen"

ibreh

Rudder Pedals
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2000, 03:43:00 AM »
me again.
i forgot to mention that you need ofcourse a Gameport for the pedals plus the USB port for the MS stick.

------------------
ibreh
II./JG2 Richthofen
JG2 "Richthofen"

cokerr

Rudder Pedals
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2000, 06:24:00 PM »
Yeah I found one. The Saitek Cyborg 2000 will work with the Thurstmaster Elite rudder pedals with a minimum amount of setup time.
I do miss my 8 way hat though, anyone got any suggestions.
Thanks,
cokerr