Author Topic: On Tactics......  (Read 1719 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: On Tactics......
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2010, 11:21:02 AM »
I fly hordes of enemy to Waystin2's whirbelwind....dont follow me if Im running :noid
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2010, 07:09:18 PM »
I use what I have, that betters my position. Anywhere from reverals to ropes and even picking and 1v1 tactics, that's about the most consitant thing I can say about my tactics.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2010, 07:16:21 PM »
i love getting into that ONE fight that gets the adrenaline PUMPING. because you say to yourself...i NEED to win this fight. You struggle and push it to the limit till your real life muscles are tired from 20 minutes to constant fighting and you succeed! :aok
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2010, 07:17:00 PM »
I'm gonna echo Bosco here.  Tactics are situational.  I never know what to use until I'm in the situation...  And half the time it's not what I should've used.   :uhoh
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline whipster22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2010, 08:29:38 PM »
tactics what tactics  :)
just dewbing up the bbs
baby seal

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2010, 01:08:03 AM »
Froger i seem to remember being picked by you last month what is funny is i was out doing you and your friend otd while you had 4k alt adv   :cheers:   :bolt:

Any advantage i can get over you will only help my case  :aok

seems that almost every time we go H2H one of us gets picked.

hard for me to learn something from your acm when I'M spending the entire fight dodging your fellow countrymen or watching mine clear my 12 o'clock  :salute

froger
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 01:10:15 AM by froger »
frogs are people too

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2010, 08:36:11 AM »
Anytime you feel up for it i will be spending most of my time in the DA by all means send me a pm and maybe we find out the outcome with just a 1v1  :salute
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2010, 11:56:18 AM »
I send CorkyJr in first, by the time I get there all the bad guys are out of ammo.
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2010, 12:12:08 PM »
hard for me to learn something from your acm when I'M spending the entire fight dodging your fellow countrymen or watching mine clear my 12 o'clock
Thats what happens when you play in the overpopulated LW arena.  Just too many peeps zooming around in uber rides packed with uber cannon. Its frustrating and ultimately what prompted me to spend most of the last few years in MW.  Much better satisfaction for me personaly.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2010, 12:16:34 PM »
try to get in the other guy's head. If they want to chase you...let them chase you for a moment then just when I think they are commited to gaining maximum speed, change the plan. If they think you are going to BnZ them, cut power and glide onto their six, if they think you will continue to turn fight, bring in you flaps as you see them slow down and maximise your speed to string them up. Always do something unexpected when being defensive. Always switch up your methods of attack between passes. If I can manage to work out what the enemy is thinking everything else will flow in my favour.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »
try to get in the other guy's head. If they want to chase you...let them chase you for a moment then just when I think they are commited to gaining maximum speed, change the plan. If they think you are going to BnZ them, cut power and glide onto their six, if they think you will continue to turn fight, bring in you flaps as you see them slow down and maximise your speed to string them up. Always do something unexpected when being defensive. Always switch up your methods of attack between passes. If I can manage to work out what the enemy is thinking everything else will flow in my favour.
:aok
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2010, 12:21:18 PM »

+1 for spelling 'flavour' the cool British way.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2010, 09:11:44 PM »
I send CorkyJr in first, by the time I get there all the bad guys are out of ammo.
:lol I can actually picture that happening too.  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »
:lol I can actually picture that happening too.  :lol

Some nights it's actually not far from the truth...

I've made the joke enough times that I went back and checked my K/D ratio compared to the number of sorties that Corky flew for the tour over a something like 4 tours and the there was a direct correlation, the more sorties he flew the better my K/D was.

Gave me a good laugh. :) 
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2010, 01:00:57 PM »
Some nights it's actually not far from the truth...

I've made the joke enough times that I went back and checked my K/D ratio compared to the number of sorties that Corky flew for the tour over a something like 4 tours and the there was a direct correlation, the more sorties he flew the better my K/D was.

Gave me a good laugh. :) 
:rofl
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy