Author Topic: Combat Maneuvering  (Read 2324 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Combat Maneuvering
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2010, 05:51:44 PM »
I'd even wep in vertical sissors. Helps get a higher angle.. I'd say going anything less than full throttle would get u to the tower much quicker. People who chop throttle in these situations are easy to spot and easier to handle in 1on1 duels once you figure out they're chopping throttle.

Have to agree with you, TW.........

DrBone can tell you a story of a person chopping throttle while going vertical, a person who was holding all the cards and the E advantage, but chopped throttle and ended up in the Tower.....

heck, he might even have film of it  :rofl
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2010, 05:53:20 PM »
You're the ham?   :huh   :D

After reviewing Jayhawks link, I have found what acm move I do. It's the middle of the "sandwich"  :cry
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2010, 05:54:45 PM »
That sounds like dumb watermelon I would do actually...........  I really need to keep the bottle away from the desktop.   :confused:

Have to agree with you, TW.........

DrBone can tell you a story of a person chopping throttle while going vertical, a person who was holding all the cards and the E advantage, but chopped throttle and ended up in the Tower.....

heck, he might even have film of it  :rofl
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline swift

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »
by someone whos been around longer than most yet still average at best in da :D

yes, I suck at 1v1s  :cry

Where did that comment even come from lol, really? I accept all DA challenges if that was a serious comment :P
Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it gives no attention to any bird than the one it first marked.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2010, 06:07:44 PM »
I'm sure times are tight for great authors such as yourself with all the plagiarism going on due to the interwebz these days.

lol Tec

Lilsquid I believe they got ya bud - Test score = 0 copyright laws broken

(2) In a case where the copyright owner sustains the burden of proving, and the court finds, that infringement was committed willfully, the court in its discretion may increase the award of statutory damages to a sum of not more than $150,000.

Can you pay that in cash today?
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2010, 07:05:46 PM »
yes, I suck at 1v1s  :cry

Where did that comment even come from lol, really? I accept all DA challenges if that was a serious comment :P

think you misread me somewhat  :aok
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2010, 07:09:36 PM »
If you stay full power in an engagement... you will be in the tower.

I feel validated :)

by someone whos been around longer than most yet still average at best in da :D
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline swift

• Zinc Member
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2010, 07:13:19 PM »
Oh my bad
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 07:19:35 PM by swift »
Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it gives no attention to any bird than the one it first marked.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2010, 07:17:17 PM »
Pathetic.

Offline lilsquid

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2010, 07:38:00 PM »
Lilsquid, now would be an appropriate time to humbly apologize for lying.

Then actually write your own ACM manual. Here let me help you out, and it won't be plagiarism because I'm giving the title to you for free, but do not list me as a co-author:

"I suck and this is how I fly"

I am torn between laughing (because this is such and incredibly stupid post) and crying (because I will have to trust your generation to run this country when I am to old to fight back).

I hearby nominate this as "Best Fail Of the Year"

You know what this fella is Right. I Apologize for my plagiarism. i will write my own acm Manual
Freedom is strangely ephemeral. It is something like breathing; one only becomes acutely aware of its importance when one is choking. - William E. Simon

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2010, 07:39:39 PM »
You know what this fella is Right. I Apologize for my plagiarism. i will write my own acm Manual

Thank you, realize there are much worse penalties later in life for doing this.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline lilsquid

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2010, 07:40:56 PM »
Thank you, realize there are much worse penalties later in life for doing this.

i do relize the errors of my way it wont be the next dicta bokle but i will make my own ACM manual for the younger genoration
Freedom is strangely ephemeral. It is something like breathing; one only becomes acutely aware of its importance when one is choking. - William E. Simon

Offline Sperky

• Copper Member
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2010, 07:44:50 PM »
Good luck with that "younger genoration"....   :lol
Taco Cat spelled backward is Taco Cat

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2010, 07:48:23 PM »
i do relize the errors of my way it wont be the next dicta bokle but i will make my own ACM manual for the younger genoration

Your time would be better spent learning English, mathematics and science, instead of writing a manual on something you have no concept of.  No offense.

Offline lilsquid

• Copper Member
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2010, 07:50:29 PM »
Your time would be better spent learning English, mathematics and science, instead of writing a manual on something you have no concept of.  No offense.

Concept?... over the past few summers including this one I'm TEACHING ACM/BCM At Jr. And older Aviation Cadet Academies. i Have concept over this subject.