Author Topic: Its time for another toolshedding thread....  (Read 7540 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Its time for another toolshedding thread....
« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2010, 09:00:30 PM »
How about the fun for the people that created and took part?  That's why you're no better than the toolshedders that go out of their way to grief because others aren't playing how they want them to play. 

ack-ack

Im pretty sure I didnt make them fly over a enemy carrier that was just off the port....trust me that mission was bound to fail before I did it.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2010, 09:05:16 PM »
Ahhh....that must be it.  There weren't any other people helping each other make their points...it was just me helping Junky...yep...(read: crap, Changeup has a point...using the ghey couple analogy is pretty stupid especially when Lyric was backing Ack-Ack....darn I look foolish...I think I will throw in the pretty tarded remark....that should help). :noid

Changeup
Don't bring me in to this one it's not my fight.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2010, 09:50:21 PM »
Here is a pic of Gen. Curtis LeMays desk. He planned his toolshedding missions on this.  :D

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 09:54:14 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2010, 11:18:22 PM »
Perhaps the buffs could strategically bomb the towns, and leave the airfield targets to tacair?  That way once the attackers tire of playing with the mice, they can just take the base.

Quote from: JunkyII
You will definately score better hitting buildings in a town...

The only problem with this idea is that if the field isn't ready to be taken the town starts to pop the moment it is, spoiling the capture attempt.

Countrymen? 95% of the time Im a knight, it was a rook mission. Who said I did it to spoil fun? I did it to create a better fight which seems to go along with the point of this thread...

Oh, so instead your a spy.  Much better.   :rolleyes:

Ill tell you a story, I used to pick and vulch alot....landed a good amount of kills and thought I was ubber or something. Then I had a little duel with someone everyone seems to hate....J0KER(at the time Joker2) and he kicked the crap out of me and made fun of me for being a little turd.....I decided I wanted to get better after that and started 1v1ing alot more....then some good sticks gave me some tips here or there and I got into the fighting aspect of it...I may not land any more kills these days but the excitement from the fights I have from dragging people out to 1v1 or taking on 3 enemy planes is better then Bnzing in a typh. It doesnt have to be something added into the game to make someone like playing different,

OK, so you saw the light, but it wasn't the result of a BBs post.  It was humilliation at the hands of someone more skilled.

"All the coolest players, have a bunch of haters" A rapper cant remember which one  said this. You dont like my attitude, I dont care....Thats one thing Ive picked up in the last 2 years of my life, even if you completely hate someone you still can work with them.

I don't hate you however I do see charachter issues and think that if you cared you could be a better person.  And "the coolest players"?  There's that self centered "me" thing again.

So next time I post a FHs thread instead of coming here and waiting till page 8 to actually throw in an arguement or a discussion comment(threads already dead ) How about your first post not be completely retarded

I don't spend my entire life on the BBs.  I log on and skim.  Some days my thoughts on a matter are different from a few days earlier.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2010, 11:21:06 PM »
At this point its obvious Bear couldn't think of anything smarter so he went with the "ghey" comment....I guess the bottom of the comic barrel is pretty shallow Bear....epic FAIL

I guess Capt. Sophisticated here doesn't approve.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2010, 12:12:11 AM »
Ahhh....that must be it.  There weren't any other people helping each other make their points...it was just me helping Junky...yep...(read: crap, Changeup has a point...using the ghey couple analogy is pretty stupid especially when Lyric was backing Ack-Ack....darn I look foolish...I think I will throw in the pretty tarded remark....that should help). :noid

Changeup

Yes. you do look foolish, but you seem to enjoy it, so you have my full support.

P.S.- I think the word you are looking for is "Gay", not "Ghey".

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2010, 12:14:17 AM »
lol...worried?  Not even close....there are some things you can't fix...

Changeup

Krup, my condolences. You have two to deal with  :lol
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 12:16:36 AM by Bear76 »

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2010, 12:18:00 AM »

I guess Capt. Sophisticated here doesn't approve.

Capt. Epic

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2010, 06:52:04 AM »
Here's a picture of a round barn

Lighten up Francis

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2010, 07:34:39 AM »
Here's a picture of a round barn

(Image removed from quote.)
and here's a nice turtle
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2010, 09:08:01 AM »

Oh, so instead your a spy.  Much better.   :rolleyes:

ZOMFG SPIEZ!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 09:11:21 AM by BillyD »
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2010, 09:28:43 AM »

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2010, 01:50:25 PM »
And I get Rule 4'd for making fun of the guy who requested some updates that do "cool things" while these two call each other kindergarten names?

I really liked my bit about how AH could have a desktop assistant that looked like the Fonz. It'd pop up while you were flying and go, "aaaaaay". Then it could run a little shark jump on a vintage Triumph.

It might obscure your view of the enemy momentarily but, c'mon, it's the Fonz - what could be cooler than that?

Maybe we could get some updates that help you get in some hottie's drawers. That'd be really cool.

Here I was, content with tire noise adding a nice on-ground feel to the ac.

Meanwhile, these two get into obvious, successive taunts that are devoid of art and go completely uncensored by Skuzzy. That's something - taunts that are too unskilled and boring to even draw the admin's reproach.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 01:56:33 PM by PJ_Godzilla »
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2010, 02:03:44 PM »
And I get Rule 4'd for making fun of the guy who requested some updates that do "cool things" while these two call each other kindergarten names?

I really liked my bit about how AH could have a desktop assistant that looked like the Fonz. It'd pop up while you were flying and go, "aaaaaay". Then it could run a little shark jump on a vintage Triumph.

It might obscure your view of the enemy momentarily but, c'mon, it's the Fonz - what could be cooler than that?

Maybe we could get some updates that help you get in some hottie's drawers. That'd be really cool.

Here I was, content with tire noise adding a nice on-ground feel to the ac.

Meanwhile, these two get into obvious, successive taunts that are devoid of art and go completely uncensored by Skuzzy. That's something - taunts that are too unskilled and boring to even draw the admin's reproach.

:cry

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2010, 02:18:30 PM »
PJ, I think they have you on the Auto#4 list...........   :x

« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 03:44:44 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.