Author Topic: Memorial Flight Attackers  (Read 5150 times)

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
Re: Memorial Flight Attackers
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »
I understand you want a fallen buddy's memorial seen by the community in the MA. You do need to accept that the individual player may vulch, spawn camp, or otherwise mutilate any event in the MA.

If you want to have a memorial flight unmolested, do it in the SEA as this community cannot/will not police itself.

(for the record, when I die I want a bunch of P38s to auger into the HQ of the highest numbered country at the moment)

I suppose you're going to make us all wait for this.....

:devil
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2010, 12:58:06 AM »
And when I go, you must all continue playing like normal so you don't waste your .50 cents that night.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes

Offline RatCH

• Zinc Member
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2010, 11:13:01 AM »
i wish to send my respects :angel: :saluteVEGA
as to the attckers thats not cool  ma or sea its called respect and honor our fallen comrades and and those who
defile these memorial flights should be punished with a weeks suspension from flyin thats my 2 cents
RatmanCH  :airplane:
 :salute VEGA  :angel: may he own the sky in heaven and keep a cap over us who are otw there RIP fellow flyer

Offline BrownBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2010, 05:39:51 PM »
i wish to send my respects :angel: :saluteVEGA
as to the attckers thats not cool  ma or sea its called respect and honor our fallen comrades and and those who
defile these memorial flights should be punished with a weeks suspension from flyin thats my 2 cents
RatmanCH  :airplane:
 :salute VEGA  :angel: may he own the sky in heaven and keep a cap over us who are otw there RIP fellow flyer

They would have to have us sign some sort of code of conduct when we signed up, otherwise I believe the suspension would be illegal.
O Jagdgeschwader 77

Ingame ID: Johannes