Author Topic: Saitek x52 joystick and trim controls  (Read 899 times)

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
Re: Saitek x52 joystick and trim controls
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 11:33:30 PM »
don't think that's  the issue, when the cord pulls out every thing stops working, I think that the x-52 is just crap and not made very well.
Looks pretty though.

actually I just looked at it, that cord that they are talking about is the cord from the stick to throttle, the throttle is what is connected via USB port, so it cannot be the problem, I do not use the X-52 stick just the throttle.

thanx for trying though :salute

I don't think it's a hardware issue at all.  I think it's a driver or hardware issue.. possibly a direct x issue..  I have had no issues whatsoever about the build quality of my X52, with the exception of a bit of center slop due to the metal shaft wearing down the plastic it attaches to.  (My saitek pedals however.. is a different story).

Is it possible that somehow you got switched to a different "mode" from within Aces High which didn't have the trim wheels programmed?

Offline Boxman

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 11:35:35 PM »
I have to leave the windows controller/x52 properties box open when I play to have all buttons and trim tabs workin. Not that big a deal really.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 02:16:42 AM »
I don't think it's a hardware issue at all.  I think it's a driver or hardware issue.. possibly a direct x issue..  I have had no issues whatsoever about the build quality of my X52, with the exception of a bit of center slop due to the metal shaft wearing down the plastic it attaches to.  (My saitek pedals however.. is a different story).

Is it possible that somehow you got switched to a different "mode" from within Aces High which didn't have the trim wheels programmed?

actually I feel like a dumb .... I went in and calibrated each one individually, they seem to work now once I shut off combat trim, sad part is i have been flyin so long with combat trim on, that it was a huge issue trying to fly it off. :rofl

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 01:10:07 PM »
after you calibrate in AH you have to make sure the rotors are in the middle before you click out done or wherever the rotor is left is taken as the middle in the program.
I have been using trim on X52 in Ah for many years.
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 03:08:55 PM »
after you calibrate in AH you have to make sure the rotors are in the middle before you click out done or wherever the rotor is left is taken as the middle in the program.
I have been using trim on X52 in Ah for many years.

:rofl

YA MINE ARE WORKING NOW...IMA TARD :furious